Check your account email address ×

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes! From Trump's lips to God's ears

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's contentious and crass, no different than Mr. Trump and I'm thinking that many of you guys have a love/hate thing for SnowRider as you just can't control yourselves by ignoring him. 

Self control, it's a powerful thing when exercised. 

I agree, but you know as well as I do that isn't going to happen. He does his job well, he is a troll.

The thing is I need to look at this as to what's best for the website. If this was on one the other snowmobile forums that I've worked on with rob over the years the guy would get the boot in a heartbeat. Things are a little different here with the whole "freedom" thing. That's why I've exercised patience with him. No matter how you slice it most of the animosity on this forum can be traced back to one member. I have asked him to settle down several times. He does appear to try for a bit, but it doesn't take long before he is back to his tricks.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree, but you know as well as I do that isn't going to happen. He does his job well, he is a troll.

The thing is I need to look at this as to what's best for the website. If this was on one the other snowmobile forums that I've worked on with rob over the years the guy would get the boot in a heartbeat. Things are a little different here with the whole "freedom" thing. That's why I've exercised patience with him. No matter how you slice it most of the animosity on this forum can be traced back to one member. I have asked him to settle down several times. He does appear to try for a bit, but it doesn't take long before he is back to his tricks.

Momo is a troll too, the difference is is that he is some far right asshole, but nonetheless he is a troll and an asshole, if you boot SR because he's a troll Momo needs to go to.

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo is a troll too, the difference is is that he is some far right asshole, but nonetheless he is a troll and an asshole, if you boot SR because he's a troll Momo needs to go to.

I know that you think it has something to do with left vs right. But I don't give a rats ass as to where any member stands politically.

As for momo, I'll agree that some of his posts are over the top. But I don't believe his sole purpose for being here is to stir the pot. Besides, rob would probably kill me if he ever found out I booted momo.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do what you have to do :bc: 

I'm on the left - most are on the right - peope attack MC and even Vince because of our views.  If you can't see that - I don't know what to tell you. 

You hang your hat on my comment about being a lightning rod and am only here to stir the pot.....you're misconstruing it.  I simply don't care - I post what I post and the reactions are what they are.  Ask yourself why many other posters are here.....You're tight lipped about how others respond and completely give them a pass as they show no self control.  You open up dialogue about whether to ban me or not - even though I haven't broke a rule and am not anonymous (like a true troll.....Momo), actually own and ride sleds (one of the most hardcore riders on here), is completely contrary to the true meaning and original intent of the forum.  TBP is for a moderated, homogenous right wing website and that's what you're trending towards.  

The animosity is a one way street - I don't harbor any towards anyone on here because I seperate the interwebs from reality. Perhaps you should ask yourself why many of the self righteous, right wing posters can't control themselves and react as they do.  I support Hillary and that's enough to harbor animosity from the majority on this forum and you're included. :bc:  In fact the forum is so far right and whacked out - Slinger said fuck it.  

Either ban me or quit openly contemplating it.  

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

I find I weird that the left wingers on here cry so much about the "right wingers" or "Trump supporters" but say they don't care what is posted and their feelings don't get hurt.  And listen, I'm not right wing, and from what I've seen, most here aren't either.  Hell, most here aren't even really Trump supporters.  They just have to be because the alternative is atrocious.  So, again, if your a liberal....everyone who disagrees with you is a right wing racist whack job.  Enough already with this stupid rhetoric.

IMO, the main difference between Momo a SR is Momo is humorous to a lot of us.  SR is only humorous to himself.  And the constant insults to the forum members, the forum management, and everybody who doesn't think his way is just plain arrogant and ignorant.  Clearly it seems to be his life goal to get banned from every Internet forum.  I don't know why anyone should be an obstacle in him fulfilling his life's dream.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find I weird that the left wingers on here cry so much about the "right wingers" or "Trump supporters" but say they don't care what is posted and their feelings don't get hurt.  And listen, I'm not right wing, and from what I've seen, most here aren't either.  Hell, most here aren't even really Trump supporters.  They just have to be because the alternative is atrocious.  So, again, if your a liberal....everyone who disagrees with you is a right wing racist whack job.  Enough already with this stupid rhetoric.

IMO, the main difference between Momo a SR is Momo is humorous to a lot of us.  SR is only humorous to himself.  And the constant insults to the forum members, the forum management, and everybody who doesn't think his way is just plain arrogant and ignorant.  Clearly it seems to be his life goal to get banned from every Internet forum.  I don't know why anyone should be an obstacle in him fulfilling his life's dream.  

:lol: 

:baby:

You're one of the biggest whiners on the site.  I'm embarrassed for you.  The truth is you can't function in the face of an opposing opinion....hence you're constant encouragement to have me banned.  And your comments about the forum not having very many right wingers is the dumbest one I've heard :lol: 

You'd be a hell of a lot closer to being banned on the original FSCE than me.  In fact TBP is full of right wing whacko's that Rob banned.

:lmao: 

I'm sure John has to check his seat every time he sits down to make sure your face isn't in the way. :lmao:

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

What a joke.  It's not anybody's fault but your own that you can't figure things out.  And YOU think you are my opposition?  :lol:

Go away little man.  You add nothing here.  What you see as contributions are only for your own little infant troll self enjoyment.  

I'm sorry you can't beat me.  I'm sorry you are so pathetic.  And I'm sorry you are so weak and stupid.  Get a brain, get some intellect for it and learn how the game is played.

"Boo hoo.  Z is mean to me.  And nobody seems to care!  Boo hoo!"

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:baby:

You're one of the biggest whiners on the site.  I'm embarrassed for you.  The truth is you can't function in the face of an opposing opinion....hence you're constant encouragement to have me banned.  And your comments about the forum not having very many right wingers is the dumbest one I've heard :lol: 

You'd be a hell of a lot closer to being banned on the original FSCE than me.  In fact TBP is full of right wing whacko's that Rob banned.

:lmao: 

I'm sure John has to check his seat every time he sits down to make sure your face isn't in the way. :lmao:

When you're as far left as you are everyone is an RWW. How many RWW's do you know that voted for Obama? Many on here did. Once again, you're way off. You assume way too much, and then run with it. Delusion is your calling card.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

When you're as far left as you are everyone is an RWW. How many RWW's do you know that voted for Obama? Many on here did. Once again, you're way off. You assume way too much, and then run with it. Delusion is your calling card.

How many voted for Obama? :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a joke.  It's not anybody's fault but your own that you can't figure things out.  And YOU think you are my opposition?  :lol:

Go away little man.  You add nothing here.  What you see as contributions are only for your own little infant troll self enjoyment.  

I'm sorry you can't beat me.  I'm sorry you are so pathetic.  And I'm sorry you are so weak and stupid.  Get a brain, get some intellect for it and learn how the game is played.

"Boo hoo.  Z is mean to me.  And nobody seems to care!  Boo hoo!"

I support Hillary and post.  You call me a lot of names. :lol: how's that my fault? :lmao: I don't care.  You do :lmao: 

You whine like a little bitch to get me banned - I never ask to get you banned.  You're a Dumpster fire and thin-skinned pussy just like your idols....Momo and Dump :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ther is 3 of us...... And 75 right wing nut jobs. Just think how boring it would be here without the 3?

There!s a whole lot more stupid on here than before.  Slinger said fuck it and it's easy to see why.  Now these clowns want to turn this site into another TBP......Rob's internet legacy is almost dead.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There!s a whole lot more stupid on here than before.  Slinger said fuck it and it's easy to see why.  Now these clowns want to turn this site into another TBP......Rob's internet legacy is almost dead.  

Yeah because your ass gets beat down daily :lol: 

act like a faggot and this is what you get

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Maybe a name change for this site section? Or start 2 new ones one for the right and one for the left?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe a name change for this site section? Or start 2 new ones one for the right and one for the left?

Maybe if you can't handle it or can't stop whining about it you should just leave......again 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Boo fucking hoo! You don't give 2 shits about anybody's Internet legacy except your own :crybaby:

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe if you can't handle it or can't stop whining about it you should just leave......again 

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Boo fucking hoo! You don't give 2 shits about anybody's Internet legacy except your own :crybaby:

Keep proving our point you dumb ass.

52 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many voted for Obama? :lol: 

How do you think he got elected Einstein? There isn't that many minorities. Like 70 % of whites voted for him. Duh...

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

How do you think he got elected Einstein? There isn't that many minorities. Like 70 % of whites voted for him. Duh...

No shit.  But besides me and a couple others those white people aren't on this forum.  :snack:

:nuts:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I support Hillary and post.  You call me a lot of names. :lol: how's that my fault? :lmao: I don't care.  You do :lmao: 

You whine like a little bitch to get me banned - I never ask to get you banned.  You're a Dumpster fire and thin-skinned pussy just like your idols....Momo and Dump :lmao: 

Really?  You've whined your case every chance you get.  I'll bet you've filled managements PM's about it too.  "Boo Hoo!  He's mean to me.....Boo hoo!"

Do you think you get treated the way you do here because you don't ask for it?  

:wall:

"Boo Hoo...nobody like me...but I don't care...I don't care......I don't care at all....everybody is a big stupid, stupid doo-doo head"

227.JPG

Edited by Zambroski