Check your account email address ×

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes! From Trump's lips to God's ears

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Your  normal reply is that it's just politics when anything negative is said about Clinton. At least I'll admit that both candidates are pieces of shit.

The topic is:

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump told Irish TV back in 2014 that if he ran for president, he would provide his tax returns.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/16/donald-trump-2014-taxes-comment-nr.cnn

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The topic is:

You know what?  If you Dem-Libs wanna cut and paste some story that fits your narrative and claim it's a "topic" without adding so much as a drip or drizzle as to what you think of it well, here's your dummy sign.  Read, think...then post.  Otherwise, you are going to get exactly what you are getting here.

Be honest, this shit is nothing more than a "dig" at the rest of the "anti-Hillary" supporters here.  You don't want any intellectual debate.  If you did, you'd make an attempt at legitimacy.  Which I have not seen rarely from you.  If you want to come in here to fling shit...PERFECT!  As you can see, we are all well armed.  But, then when it starts to get away from you you wanna try and draw "topic lines" when you never set them in the first place.  Sorry.  Welcome to the shit show.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Was he bullshitting you then or is he bullshitting you now?

Video at the link :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what?  If you Dem-Libs wanna cut and paste some story that fits your narrative and claim it's a "topic" without adding so much as a drip or drizzle as to what you think of it well, here's your dummy sign.  Read, think...then post.  Otherwise, you are going to get exactly what you are getting here.

Be honest, this shit is nothing more than a "dig" at the rest of the "anti-Hillary" supporters here.  You don't want any intellectual debate.  If you did, you'd make an attempt at legitimacy.  Which I have not seen rarely from you.  If you want to come in here to fling shit...PERFECT!  As you can see, we are all well armed.  But, then when it starts to get away from you you wanna try and draw "topic lines" when you never set them in the first place.  Sorry.  Welcome to the shit show.

Well which one is it, then or now?

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are you deaf?

Watch the video it's Trumps own words.

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump told Irish TV back in 2014 that if he ran for president, he would provide his tax returns.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/16/donald-trump-2014-taxes-comment-nr.cnn

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah....which one is it?  All you fucking clowns who supposedly dislike Dump seem to always give him a pass :lol: All of you fit into one of the baskets....which one is it? :lmao: 

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah....which one is it?  All you fucking clowns who supposedly dislike Dump seem to always give him a pass :lol: All of you fit into one of the baskets....which one is it? :lmao: 

image.jpeg

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

Your  normal reply is that it's just politics when anything negative is said about Clinton. At least I'll admit that both candidates are pieces of shit.

Remind me again when you ever said anything negative about your Queen?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you truly believe that you are more of an idiot than I gave you credit for :news: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You wouldn't because you are weak and stupid.  And you'll always be weak and stupid.

:bc: 

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you truly believe that you are more of an idiot than I gave you credit for :news: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You wouldn't because you are weak and stupid.  And you'll always be weak and stupid.

image.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

image.jpeg

Ahhhh....finally, a good pic of the FS Dem-three amigos.  And Vince has the mic!   :lol::lol::lol:"See Snowrider?" said MC, "This is how you do it."

Do you think about any of these before you post them?  :lol:  Seriously, a lot of people, including the democratic party, would appreciate you NOT HELPING THEM.

What an idiot!   :lol::lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ahhhh....finally, a good pic of the FS Dem-three amigos.  And Vince has the mic!   :lol::lol::lol:"See Snowrider?" said MC, "This is how you do it."

Do you think about any of these before you post them?  :lol:  Seriously, a lot of people, including the democratic party, would appreciate you NOT HELPING THEM.

What an idiot!   :lol::lol:

Mental disorder?

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dip shit just showed up to hep Vince out with pics and his worldly views!  :lol:

Trump said it, don't you expect your man to live up to his words?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump said it, don't you expect your man to live up to his words?

He's not my man.  And no, I expect no politician to live up to any of their words.  But for you to suck on Hillary's corrupt tits while you try and look down on us for calling her what she is, well, your a pretty big clown.  Clean your fucking self up, you are dribbling.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mental disorder?

I'd lean that way.  I'm not sure I've ever seen somebody act so stupid that didn't have one.  It may be interesting to diagnose.  But, probably just safer to exterminate and burn the remains.  I think it is contagious.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's not my man.  And no, I expect no politician to live up to any of their words.  But for you to suck on Hillary's corrupt tits while you try and look down on us for calling her what she is, well, your a pretty big clown.  Clean your fucking self up, you are dribbling.

He's your man MN Momo :bc: Own it.  Embrace it. You've earned it :lmao: 

Now you're aligned with the internets dumbest cast of characters :lol: