Check your account email address ×

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes! From Trump's lips to God's ears

21 hours ago, jtssrx said:

What a laughable statement. You had no issue voting for Obama who was clearly unqualified. Now you want to vote for Hillary who should be disqualified at this point. Your simply partisan 

Ballsack is an ultra hack always has been :nuts: 

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

It's not about profits dummy. It's about spending within your means 

Wrong its about profits and no human compassion period.

Like I said I thought just like you until I realized running the country like a business is totally wrong.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wrong its about profits and no human compassion period.

Like I said I thought just like you until I realized running the country like a business is totally wrong.

When was the country ever run like a buisness? There has to be some restraint on spending and curruption in Government. In buisness waste is done away with and money is spent where it's needed. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

When was the country ever run like a buisness? There has to be some restraint on spending and curruption in Government. In buisness waste is done away with and money is spent where it's needed. 

Forgive him, he doesn't understand the affect the National Debt has on things.  

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

gov is a business of the highest order.

We pay money in to get protection for one thing...super highways...oil..all that chit...hell we even get retirement benefits from them for doing so...it is a huge business.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

gov is a business of the highest order.

We pay money in to get protection for one thing...super highways...oil..all that chit...hell we even get retirement benefits from them for doing so...it is a huge business.

If it was a buisness the men in charge would keep the spending under control as not to go bankrupt. It is run like a bunch of kids in a candy store, not like a buisness 

Just now, Ebsell said:

If it was a buisness the men in charge would keep the spending under control as not to go bankrupt. It is run like a bunch of kids in a candy store, not like a buisness 

well they know they have a endless stream of money coming in and if that isn't enough they could raise taxes or just borrow more money..it is a business.

14 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

well they know they have a endless stream of money coming in and if that isn't enough they could raise taxes or just borrow more money..it is a business.

Buisness? That's debatable. But it sure ain't run like one 

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

lots go under....just saying.

But we are to big to fail!

So,was GM. But who is gonna bail you out. No doubt the world economy would hurt. But history has proven many times that all Empires eventually fall and the world goes on 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see I outed many idiots with my question. No government should ever run like a business period. Can it be more efficient and remove fraud....yes.

Is this more of that enlightened debate you are always bitching about.....disagree with me and you're an idiot. You and your liberal elitist ilk can't die off fast enough.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see I outed many idiots with my question. No government should ever run like a business period. Can it be more efficient and remove fraud....yes.

The fact is the structure of both organizations are very similar.   Take in revenue, provide services and don't end up in the red.  Govt is not intended to take care of everyone from cradle to grave.   That's simply an unsustainable govt model.    

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How's this then dipshit? It should be run like a non profit organization, don't make money but don't go trillions in the hole either