Check your account email address ×

Bye bye Scotty

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: 

Never got over that recount, eh?  :lol:

Walker is a putz but it sure looked like he did some good things for WI.  But, hurt feelings don’t care about that.  I think your new guy is every bit the retard as our new guy is but, our current (Mumbles) is such an idiot, it won’t take much to look better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Walker is a putz but it sure looked like he did some good things for WI.  But, hurt feelings don’t care about that.  I think your new guy is every bit the retard as our new guy is but, our current (Mumbles) is such an idiot, it won’t take much to look better.

Neither of the Librul Greg's from WI did...never will either

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: 

The sad part is you folks have to live with the Foxconn debacle, since I don't want err in the quoting of the dollars and cents regarding the hard working citizens of Wisconsin's money,  would you please tell me and the rest of the class just how much taxpayer money Walker gave to Foxconn.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Wonderful things.............Of course our president gave you another lie that you obviously gobbled up.

Trump called Foxconn's Wisconsin factory an 'incredible investment,' but evidence is mounting it's a terrible deal

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-foxconns-wisconsin-factory-is-terrible-deal-2018-11

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The sad part is you folks have to live with the Foxconn debacle, since I don't want err in the quoting of the dollars and cents regarding the hard working citizens of Wisconsin's money,  would you please tell me and the rest of the class just how much taxpayer money Walker gave to Foxconn.

Vince you better pay attention to your own state, Illinois is a laughing stock when it comes to politics.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Vince you better pay attention to your own state, Illinois is a laughing stock when it comes to politics.

:owned: 

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You ain't kidding. Going down the shitter fast. Can't wait to see what this new admin is gonna stick em with. :flush:

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

You ain't kidding. Going down the shitter fast. Can't wait to see what this new admin is gonna stick em with. :flush:

We moved here from Detroit 12 years ago thinking our kids would be better off and have more opportunities in the future. I’m really starting to second guess that decision. Chicago has some great things going for it, but this place is a fucking mess financially and politically... :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We moved here from Detroit 12 years ago thinking our kids would be better off and have more opportunities in the future. I’m really starting to second guess that decision. Chicago has some great things going for it, but this place is a fucking mess financially and politically... :flush: 

These guys are crooks, Ed. I really liked what Rauner was about but they showed him who was really in charge. He got fucked.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

sepaking of foxconn, i read they'll be bringing in alot of chinese labor, to go along with the robotic labor....

Yep....huge win for the American Worker and Taxpayer!!!!!!!!😝😝😝😝

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You should've stayed. Michigan is doing well. Well it currently is, lets see what the Democrats do now that they control the Governor seat

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You should've stayed. Michigan is doing well. Well it currently is, lets see what the Democrats do now that they control the Governor seat

Wife got a great job offer that was hard to pass up. And she’s from here. The company bought our house and moved us as well. Seemed like a good opportunity for our family. 

• Like 1