Check your account email address ×

Apple completely block police cracking

Rod

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not new phones because only one of us gives a about having the latest.  But we signed onto a 2 year contract got 5 phones. S8 3 iPhone 8 Plus and one iPhone X. After we paid nothing for the phones and get $1,074.00 credit.  Our monthly cost is $310.00 /month. Everyone always complains that in Canada we get ripped off but that seems ok to me.   Unlimited calling , talk text picture and FaceTime Canada and us 10gig shared between 5 phones. 

That's 2 gigs each.  Yoi could have got on that deal they all had for 60 a month for unlimited call/text and 10 gigs each person still cheaper than your plan for 5.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Swallowing his load....geez dude save you all your gay sick sodomite talk for The Momo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😖😖😖😖😖😖

You want the mag lite faggot!!!!!

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

That's 2 gigs each.  Yoi could have got on that deal they all had for 60 a month for unlimited call/text and 10 gigs each person still cheaper than your plan for 5.  

BetaData, don't tell him.

• Haha 1

Ben is right, Apple stuff is only intuitive for people who are used to Apple or people who aren't tech savvy. 

For everyone else the logic of the GUI is lacking. 

That being said, it's nice to see Apple making this stand. 

My new job has a standard of iPhone only for cell phones that hold company data so I will be getting one soon. 

51 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Ben is right, Apple stuff is only intuitive for people who are used to Apple or people who aren't tech savvy. 

For everyone else the logic of the GUI is lacking. 

That being said, it's nice to see Apple making this stand. 

My new job has a standard of iPhone only for cell phones that hold company data so I will be getting one soon. 

thats just silly although when i started at my current company they required touchdown for androids although i just backdoored the email through activesync

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats just silly although when i started at my current company they required touchdown for androids although i just backdoored the email through activesync

It isn't really backdooring as they would have to publish active sync and can see who's using it.   We can at least. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It isn't really backdooring as they would have to publish active sync and can see who's using it.   We can at least. 

The only backdooring you're doing is on Momo!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Where?  Would they include the phones and this is cheaper than $60.00 per month each  

We don’t use 10 gig between all 5 of us.  There is wifi at home and both work vacations.  Most restaurants and bars have wifi 

So paying for data we don’t need makes no sense. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where?  Would they include the phones and this is cheaper than $60.00 per month each  

We don’t use 10 gig between all 5 of us.  There is wifi at home and both work vacations.  Most restaurants and bars have wifi 

Yes, nothing beats timesharing beta plans.    2Gb:lol:

TMobile is unlimited everything, data, plus free roaming in 210 countries, 5Gb of Data in Canada and Mexico.  Taxes in and Free Netflix.  For people +55 that $70/month for 2 plans.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/t-mobile-one-unlimited-55?icid=WMM_TM_FIDELIS_W9A4FQCPKYG13113 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

how the fuck do you have kids on a plan and not use 10 gb.  mydaughter is 5+ by herself,  before by son was at college he was 4-5 then the wife and i split the other 5 on our 15gb plan.  

AT&T is offering buy one give one for the new iPhones.  My guess is that the demand is shit just like the new Galaxy offerings.  People are getting smarter and not going to spend $1000+ for a new number and some specs.

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Apple has been doing some really good work opposing Highmark types. I think Tim Cook must actually have a brain that works. I wish I like their products even the slightest bit because I would buy them just based on Apples position on privacy and their advocating for all types of good measures from them and their peers. 

Except in the case of Manafort where they gave Mueller his Icloud information which is directly linked to his iPhone

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Except in the case of Manafort where they gave Mueller is Icloud information which is directly linked to his Iphone

What the fuck has that got to do with privacy violation you mind numbing retard? Manafort was under indictment by a special prosecutor. Apple would have turned over any info possible under warrant and that would have been perfectly fine.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck has that got to do with privacy violation you mind numbing retard? Manafort was under indictment by a special prosecutor. Apple would have turned over any info possible under warrant and that would have been perfectly fine.

No they don't you piece of shit fuck stain. No different when they refused to give the San Bernardino shooters iphone info. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/12/03/504130977/a-year-after-san-bernardino-and-apple-fbi-where-are-we-on-encryption

Edited by jtssrx