Check your account email address ×

Apple completely block police cracking

Rod

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No they don't you piece of shit fuck stain. No different when they refused to give the San Bernardino shooters iphone info. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/12/03/504130977/a-year-after-san-bernardino-and-apple-fbi-where-are-we-on-encryption

God are you fucking dumb....just fucking dumb as a fucking stump

The San Bernadino case was about being forced to break encryption you fucking retarded ass faggot.

Show me a link where Apple did any thing outside turn over info on Manafort under request of a warrant.

Fucking dumbass 73er. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God are you fucking dumb....just fucking dumb as a fucking stump

The San Bernadino case was about being forced to break encryption you fucking retarded ass faggot.

Show me a link where Apple did any thing outside turn over info on Manafort under request of a warrant.

Fucking dumbass 73er. 

You're the biggest fraud on the board. Anytime you want to run your pussy pie hole to my face let me know. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

You're the biggest fraud on the board. Anytime you want to run your pussy pie hole to my face let me know. 

Why...you need your ass kicked faggot? You are so fucking dumb it's easier to get you triggered than AMG :lol:

Stick to arguing with Snowrider....you are the knife in a gun fight of intellect. Fucking 73er meat sack retard

Just now, f7ben said:

Why...you need your ass kicked faggot? You are so fucking dumb it's easier to get you triggered than AMG :lol:

Stick to arguing with Snowrider....you are the knife in a gun fight of intellect. Fucking 73er meat sack retard

Like I said anytime pussy. You don't trigger me you are a fraud and someone needs to call you out. Everyone else dances around your bullying. Like I said anytime 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Like I said anytime pussy. You don't trigger me you are a fraud and someone needs to call you out. Everyone else dances around your bullying. Like I said anytime 

Bullying? I call out ignorance...its no surprise to anyone you are a frequent target.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I see you're Still responding Low Self Esteem Ben

Hey dumb motherfucker.........you quoted me first with some shit so dumb its like crack to people with a working brain. If you'd prefer me not to constantly correct the dumbass bullshit you post than dont post it. Fucking moron 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumb motherfucker.........you quoted me first with some shit so dumb its like crack to people with a working brain. If you'd prefer me not to constantly correct the dumbass bullshit you post than dont post it. Fucking moron 

Low Self Esteem Ben is getting Angry Oh wait you're angry every day of your low self esteem life. That's why you call people names and bully people everyday

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Low Self Esteem Ben is getting Angry Oh wait you're angry every day of your low self esteem life. That's why you call people names and bully people everyday

I call people names on the internet because there are some really dumb motherfuckers who need to be called names on the internet. Now if you wanna cry go play in a forum with some mods to protect your fragile ego

Just now, f7ben said:

I call people names on the internet because there are some really dumb motherfuckers who need to be called names on the internet. Now if you wanna cry go play in a forum with some mods to protect your fragile ego

I'm not crying just pointing out you have low self esteem. You can try to frame it any way you want. But you attack everyone with names and insults that have a different opinion than you. It's one thing to do it once in a while in the heat of the moment. You are angry 24/7/365. Also, your not the smartest guy int he room and your opinion is just that your opinion. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not crying just pointing out you have low self esteem. You can try to frame it any way you want. But you attack everyone with names and insults that have a different opinion than you. It's one thing to do it once in a while in the heat of the moment. You are angry 24/7/365. Also, your not the smartest guy int he room and your opinion is just that your opinion. 

No....its not opinion. You posted some idiotic bullshit about Manafort in a thread about Apple protecting encryption from warrantless search.

Then you backed up your idiotic claims with a reference to San Bernadino which was about being forced to break encryption. 

You dont understand any of it and only take your bullshit opinions from fake news right wing twitter bullshit. I pity you....you dont have the ability to think critically and I dont have the time or care to try and teach you anything......not that it would matter either way. You'd be back here a week later claiming the same dumbass shit......

Just like "Cops kill more white people" derp derp derp 

Edited by f7ben

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....its not opinion. You posted some idiotic bullshit about Manafort in a thread about Apple protecting encryption from warrantless search.

Then you backed up your idiotic claims with a reference to San Bernadino which was about being forced to break encryption. 

You dont understand any of it and only take your bullshit opinions from fake news right wing twitter bullshit. I pity you....you dont have the ability to think critically and I dont have the time or care to try and teach you anything......not that it would matter either way. You'd be back here a week later claiming the same dumbass shit......

Just like "Cops kill more white people" derp derp derp 

You pity me lol. You live and die with a snowmobile message board. You have 27000 posts on here and doesn't even include the post before the board shut down and came back. Like I said you have low self esteem. You should seek help with that. Serious, You're one step away for going postal and killing someone. You've made multiple threats against several people. 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have not been impressed with the 5 s8's I bought last year at all.........reliability has been shit. Functionally they are incredible but have had 3 phones fail in the 1st year and mine is a touch glitchy......never crashes or anything but from time to time the OS is getting bogged and button response is slow for a second ........its fucking annoying.

Will for sure be trying another manufacturer next time we buy but it will be on Android .......IOS is for idiots 

Dude, you could break an anvil......(Which I did BTW)  My S7 and S5 before that have been flawless. My son is pretty high at Verizon and he says Samsungs are far superior to Eyephones. They recommend Androids to any big company not already brainwashed on Apple. That said I have a few sleds worth of Apple stock so I hope it stays strong. Goes against my grain but so far it's been good. $9 in '06, $225 today.   :bc:

41 minutes ago, s pump said:

Dude, you could break an anvil......(Which I did BTW)  My S7 and S5 before that have been flawless. My son is pretty high at Verizon and he says Samsungs are far superior to Eyephones. They recommend Androids to any big company not already brainwashed on Apple. That said I have a few sleds worth of Apple stock so I hope it stays strong. Goes against my grain but so far it's been good. $9 in '06, $225 today.   :bc:

Its been really weird.....all three phones that failed had the battery drained and died......they never powered up again. 1 died while my kid was watching netflix. One died when I left my phone at home unplugged and another died when I forgot my charger at the cabin. Verizon has been great and got phones out to me within 48 hours no questions asked but what happens when they shit the bed outside of the 1 year warranty? 

Not a real great feeling

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its been really weird.....all three phones that failed had the battery drained and died......they never powered up again. 1 died while my kid was watching netflix. One died when I left my phone at home unplugged and another died when I forgot my charger at the cabin. Verizon has been great and got phones out to me within 48 hours no questions asked but what happens when they shit the bed outside of the 1 year warranty? 

Not a real great feeling

i have a pixel XL, prior to that i had an S3, note 3 and note 4.   i restart it once in awhile for software upgrades but otherwise it's been good until the Android P update causes me a battery drain so i need to figure that out. Prob do a full reset this weekend,  if i can get battery life back unless theirs a screaming black friday deal I'll keep it for awhile.  paying $8/mo for this one on a black friday 2016 deal   

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i have a pixel XL, prior to that i had an S3, note 3 and note 4.   i restart it once in awhile for software upgrades but otherwise it's been good until the Android P update causes me a battery drain so i need to figure that out. Prob do a full reset this weekend,  if i can get battery life back unless theirs a screaming black friday deal I'll keep it for awhile.  paying $8/mo for this one on a black friday 2016 deal   

Yup.....I let the phone update as needed. I try not to hard reset because inevitably I lose some piece of something I didnt have backed up anywhere.

I bought the s8's on a black friday deal last year. We'll all keep them for another year......I feel a 2 year cycle and buying while on sale is a good strategy 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup.....I let the phone update as needed. I try not to hard reset because inevitably I lose some piece of something I didnt have backed up anywhere.

I bought the s8's on a black friday deal last year. We'll all keep them for another year......I feel a 2 year cycle and buying while on sale is a good strategy 

I think you can get 3 years out of a phone these days,  i was buying 1-2 year old phones keeping them for 1 and then upgrading and getting a decent piece of my original price back but they paid me 569 for a note 4 i paid $175 for so i said fuck it go new.  did the same on my daughter taking her from a used IP5 to a IP7.  WIfes on a IP6S+ now that I bought used for myself and hated it so she will get a new one for xmas i think.  I'm the only android holdout both in my home and in my work.  I just could not stand being able to not do simple things easily when i got the 6S,  i am sure if i always had one i would like it since i didn;t know any better but i have been on android since i traded my BB on a Droid Incredible.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I think you can get 3 years out of a phone these days,  i was buying 1-2 year old phones keeping them for 1 and then upgrading and getting a decent piece of my original price back but they paid me 569 for a note 4 i paid $175 for so i said fuck it go new.  did the same on my daughter taking her from a used IP5 to a IP7.  WIfes on a IP6S+ now that I bought used for myself and hated it so she will get a new one for xmas i think.  I'm the only android holdout both in my home and in my work.  I just could not stand being able to not do simple things easily when i got the 6S,  i am sure if i always had one i would like it since i didn;t know any better but i have been on android since i traded my BB on a Droid Incredible.  

Unless you drop it.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

3 years is reasonable also.......I only paid $400 per for the s8's and I hope after 2 years to get $200 per out of them. 

i can get 4+ years on an iphone after switching from samsung.  my S3 lasted a year and needed a battery.  Of course not under warranty.  My S5 similar problems and would randomly reboot 4-5 times in a row.  

Iphone 6 and now 7 never had an issue.  I have had my 6 freeze up once on me in the 4 years ive had it.  My FIL has it now with a new battery on year 5.  

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

i can get 4+ years on an iphone after switching from samsung.  my S3 lasted a year and needed a battery.  Of course not under warranty.  My S5 similar problems and would randomly reboot 4-5 times in a row.  

Iphone 6 and now 7 never had an issue.  I have had my 6 freeze up once on me in the 4 years ive had it.  My FIL has it now with a new battery on year 5.  

My s3 was the best phone I have ever had.....made it 3 years on that one and then lost it and we all upgraded. 

Just now, f7ben said:

My s3 was the best phone I have ever had.....made it 3 years on that one and then lost it and we all upgraded. 

it was my first android after having Blackberry.  it was great at first.  If i ever go android again, it will 100% be on a google device.  They get a clean non bastardized version of Android OS (which samsung/LG fuck with to customize) 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

it was my first android after having Blackberry.  it was great at first.  If i ever go android again, it will 100% be on a google device.  They get a clean non bastardized version of Android OS (which samsung/LG fuck with to customize) 

Yes.....not having the bloatware is huge ........I hate google though.....fuckers are always watching. I'm going to have to just go iphone next time

I promised to support them with my dollars after they took the FBI to court over the San Bernadino terror shit and I owe them for standing up for our rights