Check your account email address ×

Apple completely block police cracking

Rod

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unless you drop it.:lol:

i had insurance on the Pixel when it went flying off my motorcyle,  had to drive back stop on the highway and grab it cause they require the pieces for insurance

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

3 years is reasonable also.......I only paid $400 per for the s8's and I hope after 2 years to get $200 per out of them. 

deal like that is good.  I have 6 lines on my account,  parents are still on iphone 5c's so might send my mother an upgrade of one of my kids phones and then get the kid and my wife new ones assuming they have a BOGO or something like that on the Xr or IP8+.  My dad never uses his phone so no need to swap his but my mom does.  

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

how the fuck do you have kids on a plan and not use 10 gb.  mydaughter is 5+ by herself,  before by son was at college he was 4-5 then the wife and i split the other 5 on our 15gb plan.  

It’s for our businesses. 

Ive often heard that we get ripped off on cellphone plans in Canada but that seemed like a great plan to me. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s for our businesses. 

Ive often heard that we get ripped off on cellphone plans in Canada but that seemed like a great plan to me. 

I use our phones for home internet.....its $60 per line for unlimited everything and 15G of high speed mobile hotspot per line included. It works well for us and verizon has been much better than ATT

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I use our phones for home internet.....its $60 per line for unlimited everything and 15G of high speed mobile hotspot per line included. It works well for us and verizon has been much better than ATT

all depends on where you live but here verizon is overall superior as well.  I'll pay a bit more to have them.  I have a corp plan that I lose if i go to unlimited so the kids kick in overages they may have.  I have 6 lines for $170/mo so i can't really complain about 30-45 in data overages.  . 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

all depends on where you live but here verizon is overall superior as well.  I'll pay a bit more to have them.  I have a corp plan that I lose if i go to unlimited so the kids kick in overages they may have.  I have 6 lines for $170/mo so i can't really complain about 30-45 in data overages.  . 

Overages here are like $10/100mb.  :flush:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s for our businesses. 

What do Beta Inc execs require a phone for anyways?  Is the widget machine stuck?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Overages here are like $10/100mb.  :flush:

$15  gig here,  then it cost me $5 day when i go to canada to use my plan there.  after too much bitching i finally set a rule for both kids that every gig over 3 each they pay me $15/gig.  this month my daughter paid $105 of my phone bill,  teach her to be  a little cunt when the overages came out a few months back

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

$15  gig here,  then it cost me $5 day when i go to canada to use my plan there.  after too much bitching i finally set a rule for both kids that every gig over 3 each they pay me $15/gig.  this month my daughter paid $105 of my phone bill,  teach her to be  a little cunt when the overages came out a few months back

I'm 7/day to the US up to a max.  Some of my guys are 50/month unlimited everything including roaming in the US but the service does not work for me at home or up north,  In the US they roam on either T-Mobile or AT&T.  

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor little Arcticbeta.  Just flailing around trying so hard and failing. 

Some of us need to actually use our phones.

"Sorry EXXON, can't help you out for another 2.5 hours til I get to my free wifi zone"

:lol:

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some of us need to actually use our phones.

"Sorry EXXON, can't help you out for another 2.5 hours til I get to my free wifi zone"

:lol:

Holy fuck. No wonder there are so many oil spills with Beta bitches like you working for them. 

So evidently lying Donald Trump just tweeted that he doesn’t use an iPhone. 

He wanted to state that a story about him using an unsecured iPhone is fake news.  

He tweeted it from an iPhone.  

This can’t be real.