Check your account email address ×

Apple completely block police cracking

Rod

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have not been impressed with the 5 s8's I bought last year at all.........reliability has been shit. Functionally they are incredible but have had 3 phones fail in the 1st year and mine is a touch glitchy......never crashes or anything but from time to time the OS is getting bogged and button response is slow for a second ........its fucking annoying.

Will for sure be trying another manufacturer next time we buy but it will be on Android .......IOS is for idiots 

Try google.  I have a pixel for work and it's been great.  My last two Samsung phones were plagued with issues/ new parts etc. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have not been impressed with the 5 s8's I bought last year at all.........reliability has been shit. Functionally they are incredible but have had 3 phones fail in the 1st year and mine is a touch glitchy......never crashes or anything but from time to time the OS is getting bogged and button response is slow for a second ........its fucking annoying.

Will for sure be trying another manufacturer next time we buy but it will be on Android .......IOS is for idiots 

iOS is easy to use, is glitch free and does everything that you would need a phone to do....  can’t say the same about the other platform.

apple car play is so much better then android auto as well

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

iphones are simple to use if you have no computer skills and dont understand how things are supposed to work in intuitive systems. Basically if youre used to apple retardation then apple retardation makes sense. If you are used to using shit that is open source and works like computers have worked for the last 30 years than IOS is complete fucking junk

Yes.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its simple for simpletons........for people with computer skills used to using various platforms its fucking junk 

And more yes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Show me where you paid less than apple charges for a new iPhone.  Don't give me a iPhone on a contract bs either.   I have an iPhone and the prices they charge are insane. 

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I paid $500 through US Cellular. No contract. $200 off and another $300 discount through my workplace. I also get a 25% government employee discount. 

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I have an iPhone lol.  I never buy the latest and greatest.  It's a massive rip off.  The new XS max here is 2000 $ :lol: 

Listen Malph you asked a question and promptly received an answer right in the cock holster!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen Malph you asked a question and promptly received an answer right in the cock holster!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If I take his word for it.  It's typically not worth much any other time why are you swallowing his load with no proof!!!11

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

If I take his word for it.  It's typically not worth much any other time why are you swallowing his load with no proof!!!11

Swallowing his load....geez dude save you all your gay sick sodomite talk for The Momo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😖😖😖😖😖😖

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....apple phones are total shit. I was trying to help my millwright with his iphone the other night and even the most basic functions are fucking retarded. 

Agreed i set up a coworkers 10 the other day outside the screen and Siri it's hard to find much redeeming about them. Simple tasks are way harder than on a good android device. 

Other co-worker has the XS max. In my opinion it is the nicest piece if hardware I have seen too bad the OS is trash 

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm talking about the little things........millwright received a call from a number not stored in his contact list and wanted to add it. 

I grab his phone and click on the call expecting a "add to contacts" or some option to be there.

Well sweet fuck me if you dont have to ..........

Initiate Iris Scan -

Say "Open Contact Book"

Open Face Time emoji app and sing 1st vs of any Hall n Oates song

Swipe right then left 3 times with right index finger while holding purple flower icon 

And on and on and on......its fucking garbage. Its like they try to reinvent the wheel with every little fucking function that hasnt needed changed since iphone 1

No you literally just press the little i button then press create new contact. It’s not rocket appliances 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....apple phones are total shit. I was trying to help my millwright with his iphone the other night and even the most basic functions are fucking retarded. 

I’m not surprised you found them difficult to use. Good news is you won’t get electrocuted by one. 

Oh poor little queefy kevvyboomboom ....tough week at the hardware store????

Parents cut your allowance ???

what is it little guy.....your wife ask you to leave the room last time you tried to watch :lol: fucking half man cuck 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Show me where you paid less than apple charges for a new iPhone.  Don't give me a iPhone on a contract bs either.   I have an iPhone and the prices they charge are insane. 

Not new phones because only one of us gives a about having the latest.  But we signed onto a 2 year contract got 5 phones. S8 3 iPhone 8 Plus and one iPhone X. After we paid nothing for the phones and get $1,074.00 credit.  Our monthly cost is $310.00 /month. Everyone always complains that in Canada we get ripped off but that seems ok to me.   Unlimited calling , talk text picture and FaceTime Canada and us 10gig shared between 5 phones. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Not new phones because only one of us gives a about having the latest.  But we signed onto a 2 year contract got 5 phones. S8 3 iPhone 8 Plus and one iPhone X. After we paid nothing for the phones and get $1,074.00 credit.  Our monthly cost is $310.00 /month. Everyone always complains that in Canada we get ripped off but that seems ok to me.   Unlimited calling , talk text picture and FaceTime Canada and us 10gig shared between 5 phones. 

So you are timesharing your phones as well.  How Beta of you.