Check your account email address ×

Apple completely block police cracking

Rod

Apple has been doing some really good work opposing Highmark types. I think Tim Cook must actually have a brain that works. I wish I like their products even the slightest bit because I would buy them just based on Apples position on privacy and their advocating for all types of good measures from them and their peers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Apple has been doing some really good work opposing Highmark types. I think Tim Cook must actually have a brain that works. I wish I like their products even the slightest bit because I would buy them just based on Apples position on privacy and their advocating for all types of good measures from them and their peers. 

Amen

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Apple rocks. The iPhone X is by far the best phone going. No silly button(s). 

It's basically the same phone they've put out for years with a. Bigger screen for an absurd amounts of money only rich or idiots get.  Just imo of course 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yah.....apple phones are total shit. I was trying to help my millwright with his iphone the other night and even the most basic functions are fucking retarded. 

Sounds like you and your millwright are a couple feebs....hell I'm an idiot and find the IPhone simple to use. 😂

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It's basically the same phone they've put out for years with a. Bigger screen for an absurd amounts of money only rich or idiots get.  Just imo of course 

Who pays list price for any phone? That’s just a ridiculous. Statement. It’s obvious you haven’t spent time comparing the old iPhone with a home to the new. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like you and your millwright are a couple feebs....hell I'm an idiot and find the IPhone simple to use. 😂

iphones are simple to use if you have no computer skills and dont understand how things are supposed to work in intuitive systems. Basically if youre used to apple retardation then apple retardation makes sense. If you are used to using shit that is open source and works like computers have worked for the last 30 years than IOS is complete fucking junk

• Thanks 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Simplest phone in the world to use. 

Its simple for simpletons........for people with computer skills used to using various platforms its fucking junk 

Who pays list price for any phone? That’s just a ridiculous. Statement. It’s obvious you haven’t spent time comparing the old iPhone with a home to the new. 

Show me where you paid less than apple charges for a new iPhone.  Don't give me a iPhone on a contract bs either.   I have an iPhone and the prices they charge are insane. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Its simple for simpletons........for people with computer skills used to using various platforms its fucking junk 

I don’t spend my life on a computer or phone. So all is good here. It makes calls. Sends texts. Plays music. Takes great photos and movies. Done. 

Im a POWER USER!!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Show me where you paid less than apple charges for a new iPhone.  Don't give me a iPhone on a contract bs either.   I have an iPhone and the prices they charge are insane. 

I paid $500 through US Cellular. No contract. $200 off and another $300 discount through my workplace. I also get a 25% government employee discount. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t spend my life on a computer or phone. So all is good here. It makes calls. Sends texts. Plays music. Takes great photos and movies. Done. 

Exactly....fucking  Benny Gates splitting the atom and launching the,space shuttle with his phone! 😆😆

I paid $500 through US Cellular. No contract. $200 off and another $300 discount through my workplace. I also get a 25% government employee discount. 

For a phone that cost them less than 100 to make.  Sounds like you got ripped off. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I'm talking about the little things........millwright received a call from a number not stored in his contact list and wanted to add it. 

I grab his phone and click on the call expecting a "add to contacts" or some option to be there.

Well sweet fuck me if you dont have to ..........

Initiate Iris Scan -

Say "Open Contact Book"

Open Face Time emoji app and sing 1st vs of any Hall n Oates song

Swipe right then left 3 times with right index finger while holding purple flower icon 

And on and on and on......its fucking garbage. Its like they try to reinvent the wheel with every little fucking function that hasnt needed changed since iphone 1

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hahaha...suck it Ginger Nook!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an iPhone lol.  I never buy the latest and greatest.  It's a massive rip off.  The new XS max here is 2000 $ :lol: 

You gonna take the ferry over to Madison and get in on some of that asshole training with Greg and Lance while you all play on your faggot iphones !!!!1111111 FAGGOT!!!!111

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You gonna take the ferry over to Madison and get in on some of that asshole training with Greg and Lance while you all play on your faggot iphones !!!!1111111 FAGGOT!!!!111

Snacks :owned: to the max!!!!!111

• Gold Member

I have an IPhone 7 I think.  I have a galaxy s7 for work...  I just give out my personal number for work and leave the Samsung in the door pocket truck.

samsungs really do suck compared to iPhones when I currently have both to compare side by side.

Just now, BOHICA said:

I have an IPhone 7 I think.  I have a galaxy s7 for work...  I just give out my personal number for work and leave the Samsung in the door pocket truck.

samsungs really do suck compared to iPhones when I currently have both to compare side by side.

I have not been impressed with the 5 s8's I bought last year at all.........reliability has been shit. Functionally they are incredible but have had 3 phones fail in the 1st year and mine is a touch glitchy......never crashes or anything but from time to time the OS is getting bogged and button response is slow for a second ........its fucking annoying.

Will for sure be trying another manufacturer next time we buy but it will be on Android .......IOS is for idiots