Check your account email address ×

I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Drinking and LSD totally go together! You can drink like a fish and never really feel drunk. Throw in some weed and coke and you have a party!

That's what I have been told, never done any off so don't know :guzzle: 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I think they are sweet rides....just a little surprised. :bc:

I love the chassis ....I bought it simply because of how good the ergos are and how much sled you get for the money compared to faggot ass skidoo. I must have crawled all over at least 10 different procross chassis cats and yams and they are all like trying to fuck a sandpaper football. Just an abomination of a chassis

Just now, Dave said:

600?

no ... 800ho

Just now, f7ben said:

I love the chassis ....I bought it simply because of how good the ergos are and how much sled you get for the money compared to faggot ass skidoo. I must have crawled all over at least 10 different procross chassis cats and yams and they are all like trying to fuck a sandpaper football. Just an abomination of a chassis

no ... 800ho

Agree with you on all points Ben....polaris definitely fits me best as well.....cat procross is by far the least comfortable for me.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Agree with you on all points Ben....polaris definitely fits me best as well.....cat procross is by far the least comfortable for me.

I think its just a tall guy thing. I looked at the cats and yams ....I even looked at a new t-cat. I wanted to love them. I spent a half hour trying to love them. And its just not happening. I was fucking pissed when I left the dealers .....then I just got over the fact that I was going to have to have to have a 2 stroke motored sled until someone builds a great chassis with a 4s motor in it. I thought about a new 1200 gade x but it was 3g's more than the SB and fuck skidoo anyways. I wouldnt support them buying new if you threatened me with castration

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Congratulations :bc: 

thanks ...I did everything I could to get myself into a new cat but in the end it was the other MN company that had a product that fit me better.

7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

LOL wait!  You downgraded to a '99 Tahoe so you could save money and then go buy a new tail dragger Poo :lol: 

Fucking Cervix Syndrone :lol:

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well ....after much deliberation I pulled the trigger today

Image result for 2016 pro-s switchback 800

Was checking those out last night at the Milwaukee show. My buddy Dan works for a multi brand dealer and has ridden them and says they are very impressive machines. 

23 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

LOL wait!  You downgraded to a '99 Tahoe so you could save money and then go buy a new tail dragger Poo :lol: 

Fucking Cervix Syndrone :lol:

No kidding :lol:

Nice sled Bhent. I almost pulled the trigger on one of these,

Screenshot_2016-10-15-19-41-05.png

but I like my XRS Renegade better 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

22 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No kidding :lol:

Nice sled Bhent. I almost pulled the trigger on one of these,

Screenshot_2016-10-15-19-41-05.png

but I like my XRS Renegade better 

You paid a hell of alof more for the same sled as Bens essentially....