Check your account email address ×

I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Agreed. Fuck that.

X2. That's wood stove, couch,and movie weather. I'll ride down to about -10 or so,and conditions have to be minty minty

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

But I'm just a 'librul' :lol: 

Jesus!  Clearly you mistook my "wow" as something other than complete sarcasm.  Ok, I'm sure you've been walking on air thinking I was somehow impressed with your idiot feats.  And, clearly it led you into the "cool crowd".  Well, that was four hours ago...you've had a chance to look around a see how we live.  Now, out you go youngster.  Unless of course, you'd like to impress us with another "feats of me" story.  What a dork.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  Clearly you mistook my "wow" as something other than complete sarcasm.  Ok, I'm sure you've been walking on air thinking I was somehow impressed with your idiot feats.  And, clearly it led you into the "cool crowd".  Well, that was four hours ago...you've had a chance to look around a see how we live.  Now, out you go youngster.  Unless of course, you'd like to impress us with another "feats of me" story.  What a dork.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Shifty said:

X2. That's wood stove, couch,and movie weather. I'll ride down to about -10 or so,and conditions have to be minty minty

-10 is about the coldest that I like to ride, too. The coldest I've ever ridden in is -30F and it wasn't really much fun.

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

-10 is about the coldest that I like to ride, too. The coldest I've ever ridden in is -30F and it wasn't really much fun.

At about -10 I'm looking for sun.  -20 is pretty much where we say "no".  I don't dress for anything that cold.  Sno-X shell and light thermal shirt is how I like to ride.  Light and Breezy!  ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

At about -10 I'm looking for sun.  -20 is pretty much where we say "no".  I don't dress for anything that cold.  Sno-X shell and light thermal shirt is how I like to ride.  Light and Breezy!  ;)

Sometimes when youre on tour you have no choice. :bc:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't care about stopping for a break or to take pics when it's below zero.

I enjoy the stops.  A chance to shed some gear and cool off.  Shoot the shit a bit and actually enjoy the scenery.  I hope I never take for granted the beauty in the winter.  I sooooo love it!

P1020553.jpg

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I enjoy the stops.  A chance to shed some gear and cool off.  Shoot the shit a bit and actually enjoy the scenery.  I hope I never take for granted the beauty in the winter.  I sooooo love it!

P1020553.jpg

Heres me on tour with one of your hcs bosses.. :lol:

2016-09-17%2018.34.47_zps88slyskl.png

Edited by Dave

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Sometimes when youre on tour you have no choice. :bc:

One of my -30F rides was when I was in Quebec. It was either that or stay in the room until the bar opened. Another time was when I was at a buddies camp in northern NH. We would have waited until it warmed up, but we had plans to meet some friends that were doing a day trip.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

P1020553.jpg

I agree unless it's below zero. If I do stop when it's that cold I'm not going to take my helmet off and take pics.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Bobby?

Ya...a few other mods as well....george nick....dunno if you heard of chicken thumb.....

We were waiting for the 2 cats in our group to get fixed....they eventually died and george and I had to go on a rescue mission in the dark with the truck and trailer to the bar out in the middle of absolutely nowhere...where we left them earlier... :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

Ya...a few other mods as well....george nick....dunno if you heard of chicken thumb.....

We were waiting for the 2 cats in our group to get fixed....they eventually died and george and I had to go on a rescue mission in the dark with the truck and trailer to the bar out in the middle of absolutely nowhere...where we left them earlier... :lol:

Nick from back when Dan owned the site?

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

The Cat guys just probably didn't want to ride with you guys.  They were faking.  :bc:

Never heard of "chicken thumb" but George and Nick, yep.

Edited by Zambroski

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

the most i have rode with from hcs that were mods or admins were paul,bobby,chris,tekguy,bunni and brett..all on one ride..lol.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Zambroski said:

The Cat guys just probably didn't want to ride with you guys.  They were faking.  :bc:

Never heard of "chicken thumb" but George and Nick, yep.

Chicken thumb is one bobbys old riding buddies...havent heard bobby mention him in a while....think he fucked up his back

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

the most i have rode with from hcs that were mods or admins were paul,bobby,chris,tekguy,bunni and brett..all on one ride..lol.

Ya but you were an administrative executive assitant....not all of us have your lofty connections.