Check your account email address ×

I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Arentyou still riding an old pro-xr or something .....there is no way that thing hangs with a new 600

Yes I still own it. It is a dinosaur and I doubt it will get beat by a 600. :bc:

And I'm not the one  jerking off to torque monster 4strokes then buying a 600 

I bought a 14 freeride a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

Yes I still own it. It is a dinosaur and I doubt it will get beat by a 600. :bc:

And I'm not the one  jerking off to torque monster 4strokes then buying a 600 

I bought a 14 freeride a few weeks ago. 

No shit....Joe Turbo going on and on about pulling the trigger and the amazing pull blah,blah,blah now blathering about 600 corner to corner speed....gotta love it! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No shit....Joe Turbo going on and on about pulling the trigger and the amazing pull blah,blah,blah now blathering about 600 corner to corner speed....gotta love it! :lol:

"It's soo addicting...fap...fap...fap"

all im saying is I think he made an Al-informed decision. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I dont want a fucking shit pile procross and nobody else makes a turbo .....the end

7 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Hahaha.....wait a minute.....wut now?

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Hahaha.....wait a minute.....wut now?

:owned: 

4 strokes are gay except 1200's and fuck skidoo in their faggot face for ignoring the hypersled market. GO POLARIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont want a fucking shit pile procross and nobody else makes a turbo .....the end

Seems like you got pretty good with doing it yourself and dialing them in. :dunno: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Seems like you got pretty good with doing it yourself and dialing them in. :dunno: 

I was buying new and I would never buy a new skidoo .....skidoo deserves no patronage from me. They can suck my ass

Also I really like the poo chassis

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

Wtf Ben? I'm sure you could've found a used or leftover '16 gade X 1200. I have no problem with 600's but you of all people :lol: 

I did find one new gade 1200 x ...and the fucks still wanted 12k for it. Fuck skidoo and their prices and their bullshit sleds

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well , just got off the phone with the dealership. They had sold the 800 they sold to me already and got something screwed up in their system. They offered me the same sled in a 600 for 2g's less so I said fuck it and went with the 600. Supposedly the new Poo 600 destroys the etec 600 and runs just as fast as cat 800's so we'll see

I have a 16 poo 600, I got to say, it pulls pretty good to 70ish,..after that,..ehhh,..but that 0-70 it hauls the mail,..you will like it, fun sled for sure,..what did you get?? I have a pro s switch

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I have a 16 poo 600, I got to say, it pulls pretty good to 70ish,..after that,..ehhh,..but that 0-70 it hauls the mail,..you will like it, fun sled for sure,..what did you get?? I have a pro s switch

pro-s switch also ......Hows the sled handle? Is it as flat cornering as everyone says?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pro-s switch also ......Hows the sled handle? Is it as flat cornering as everyone says?

Well I picked it up in late February (because of the low snow deals) so I only got 222MI on it in 3 rides with the shitty season, 2 rides took getting the shocks dialed in to my liking,..last ride was on ice trails..but what I did get to experience I liked a lot and was impressed,  picking up a dual rate spring set from Hygear for all shocks, I have the current Springs cranked all the way to their max,  and still have to much sag,..I'm 240lbs with gear on..and getting a clutch kit to get more mid and top speed..but other than that,  I'm real happy with it..pic is from when I picked it up

DSC_0109.JPG

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Oh for fucks sake a 20 year old Gen2 Polaris 600 will beat you across a lake :lol:

True story. Ben dont hate on the procross or the doo chassis both are proven at this point. Sorry but new 600's aren't anything to write home about either. 1200 doo would have been a good buy for you too really :bc:

Just now, Wildcat said:

True story. Ben dont hate on the procross or the doo chassis both are proven at this point. Sorry but new 600's aren't anything to write home about either. 1200 doo would have been a good buy for you too really :bc:

Procross is proven?...maybe Tuckers.....but thats it.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well , just got off the phone with the dealership. They had sold the 800 they sold to me already and got something screwed up in their system. They offered me the same sled in a 600 for 2g's less so I said fuck it and went with the 600. Supposedly the new Poo 600 destroys the etec 600 and runs just as fast as cat 800's so we'll see

U serious? or are you trolling?

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Procross is an abortion ergo's wise and I've owned 5 1200's