Check your account email address ×

I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

probably :lol:

Thanks ....picking up a new to me sled just doesnt feel the same after having done it 50+ times :lol:

Hell, the "new to me" sleds is all I'm buying anymore.  I picked mine up for a song with only 300 miles on it.  These new sleds are losing 40% of their value at the 1000 mile mark.  ITS NUTS.  Well, Doo does a bit better on resale though.

Yep...thank you, I'll pay $8k for that $13k sled that is one year old with less than a 1000 miles on it. :thumb:  Then drop $1500 in upgrades into it....AMAZING DEAL!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, the "new to me" sleds is all I'm buying anymore.  I picked mine up for a song with only 300 miles on it.  These new sleds are losing 40% of their value at the 1000 mile mark.  ITS NUTS.  Well, Doo does a bit better on resale though.

Yep...thank you, I'll pay $8k for that $13k sled that is one year old with less than a 1000 miles on it. :thumb:  Then drop $1500 in upgrades into it....AMAZING DEAL!

Yup ....I'm grabbing this mint 2009 turbo sno pro with 2300 miles from an older gentlemen for 4100$ :lol:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes ....its twinspar turbo this year. I made a deal yesterday. The comfort of the ride ,easy power to make and the reliability are what made up my mind.

Nice, make it a 136 as it balances the sled out very nicely :bc: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, used sleds are stupid cheap right now if they've got over 2k miles on them.  But I've heard the Twin spar is probably the most comfortable trail sled Cat has made.  I've never owned one so I don't know.  I've just never heard anyone say different.

I owned two, many said you can't take a barney in deep snow.....bullshit :bc:

The first pic is with the stock 128" Cobra track, the second pic is the sled with the 136, the last pic is my 2011 EXT and it was amazing how easy the sled steered and handled with a 144" track.

deep snow.jpg

IMG_1134.JPG

Canada Sled Tour 017.jpg

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Nice, make it a 136 as it balances the sled out very nicely :bc: 

I owned two, many said you can't take a barney in deep snow.....bullshit :bc:

The first pic is with the stock 128" Cobra track, the second pic is the sled with the 136, the last pic is my 2011 EXT and it was amazing how easy the sled steered and handled with a 144" track.

deep snow.jpg

IMG_1134.JPG

Canada Sled Tour 017.jpg

Sure you did...but you had to call ine of these when you got stuck. :lol2:

2016-09-18%2010.12.23_zpsld4hbull.png

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, used sleds are stupid cheap right now if they've got over 2k miles on them.  But I've heard the Twin spar is probably the most comfortable trail sled Cat has made.  I've never owned one so I don't know.  I've just never heard anyone say different.

I rode Bretts's(topgun) nice and smooth,fast..you don't mind the vib at idle after awhile.

44 minutes ago, Dave said:

Sure you did...but you had to call ine of these when you got stuck. :lol2:

2016-09-18%2010.12.23_zpsld4hbull.png

:lol: 

Nothing worse than getting one of those Turbo tanks stuck especially when they are loaded with gear, a bad 70' drop off appeared about 20 yards ahead of this pic and I was trying to turn the big girl over when self preservation took over instead of valor and stupidity :lol: 

There's a reason I'm riding a 600 after 14 seasons on big bores and Turbos, the fucking things just wear you out when you are riding 4000 mile seasons :lol: 

riding 030.jpg

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Nothing worse than getting one of those Turbo tanks stuck especially when they are loaded with gear, a bad 70' drop off appeared about 20 yards ahead of this pic and I was trying to turn the big girl over when self preservation took over instead of valor and stupidity :lol: 

There's a reason I'm riding a 600 after 14 seasons on big bores and Turbos, the fucking things just wear you out when you are riding 4000 mile seasons :lol: 

riding 030.jpg

:lol::bc:

On 9/16/2016 at 5:14 PM, Biggie Smails said:

And broken down.....pffffffttttt.

don't act like you're not broken down you fucking weak american faggot. you were never built up in the first place. that's what you get for being weak, and growing up next to walmart all your life you american faggot. if you lived in an environment like mine you would not be retarded, weak, and worthless. you would be strong, know how to use your brain because that is what keeps you alive, and would be a contributing member of society. go turn on the furnace, you fucking disgrace to humanity

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

don't act like you're not broken down you fucking weak american faggot. you were never built up in the first place. that's what you get for being weak, and growing up next to walmart all your life you american faggot. if you lived in an environment like mine you would not be retarded, weak, and worthless. you would be strong, know how to use your brain because that is what keeps you alive, and would be a contributing member of society. go turn on the furnace, you fucking disgrace to humanity

Courtney says stfu and get her a cup of coffee. 

IMG_2416.JPG

Edited by Biggie Smails

On 9/18/2016 at 1:15 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

riding 030.jpg

Room for the tampons in that saddle bag?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Never had a need, but since you asked you must have a need eh.

Nope. I dig the sled out, have a drink of water and smartly move the fuck out.

Office chairs have a tendency to do that to old people.

The sooner you stop whining like a woman, the sooner we won't think of you as one.

Edited by Snake