Check your account email address ×

I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

Just now, Wildcat said:

Whatever works man cant argue with your choice. Im sure it will last a long time for sure. For 0-80 like rigid said im sure its kick ass.

hopefully , now that I gotta drive 3-600 miles for snow depending on where I go I just wanna pull the rope and ride.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

hopefully , now that I gotta drive 3-600 miles for snow depending on where I go I just wanna pull the rope and ride.

Been there. Im 20 min from WI border and have driven randomly into WI north 4 hours to find snow. Rode Kettle moraine state park one time on a whim it was awesome!! no other sleds just people on horses and shit. Lots of climbs and narrow stuff. 288136_1465618177189_5310179_o.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Surprised you wouldn't just find an 800 at another dealer :dunno: but  2k can twist arms no doubt 

2k made it a real good deal , I'll sell it next year and get something else

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey..what the fuck is all the hate on the AC about.  "Ergos"...."unproven"....you all sound like a bunch of Nancy dandies.

Eat it negroes! Then learn how to fucking ride!  Fags.  :lol:

I tried to not shit all over it but could have bought the 1200, 600etec, Ctec2. :hiding:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey..what the fuck is all the hate on the AC about.  "Ergos"...."unproven"....you all sound like a bunch of Nancy dandies.

Cat sucks..:junk:

:lies::bc:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There is pretty much nothing for leg room on the procross chassis. If you want to lean forward your knees rub against the side panels awkwardly. There wasn't much leg room on the original Rev and the Nytro either, but the side panels were smooth to lean on.

3 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

There is pretty much nothing for leg room on the procross chassis. If you want to lean forward your knees rub against the side panels awkwardly. There wasn't much leg room on the original Rev and the Nytro either, but the side panels were smooth to lean on.

Its the angle of the side panels where your knees hit ....its the most retarded braindead design in history. Its like Hillary fucking Clinton was the body type they intended it to fit

I don't see what you guys are talking about.  I wear padded knee SX style pants though.  I thought my Doo was a lot tougher to hang off the side than this.  It had what seemed like solid square you had to get around.  Seems like the PC makes for easier and quicker transitions.  Thinner tunnel on the PC though, that took me a bit to get used to.  Wear knee pads under your gear maybe?  I ride with some that do that.  

Or are you guys talking about hitting the front of your knees?   I don't know, I guess it all depends on how your ride I guess.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The pc doeant allow you to tuck in to the sled

Different strokes.  But a lot of racers on the top of the podium may disagree.  :lmao:

And I'll say this, that Axys does feel "comfortable".  

Hey, everyone has a different riding style.  I get that.  I can make just about any sled I get on work. And I ride with some fuckers who can jump on 20 year old metal and make anyone look as dumb as they want on their 12k sled.  

It's not the other player's golf clubs that you are paying your money to at the end of the round.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Different strokes.  But a lot of racers on the top of the podium may disagree.  :lmao:

And I'll say this, that Axys does feel "comfortable".  

Hey, everyone has a different riding style.  I get that.  I can make just about any sled I get on work. And I ride with some fuckers who can jump on 20 year old metal and make anyone look as dumb as they want on their 12k sled.  

It's not the other player's golf clubs that you are paying your money to at the end I the round.

How many racers ride seated?

I only sit down on long river runs and straights with no bumps. I have no trails here where its not like xc racing so the seat is only to ease my ass for a sec after getting pogo sticked for 5 min. Even on my XP sitting down does not give you full balance period. or any sled for that matter.

Edited by Wildcat