Check your account email address ×

I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  Clearly you mistook my "wow" as something other than complete sarcasm.  Ok, I'm sure you've been walking on air thinking I was somehow impressed with your idiot feats.  And, clearly it led you into the "cool crowd".  Well, that was four hours ago...you've had a chance to look around a see how we live.  Now, out you go youngster.  Unless of course, you'd like to impress us with another "feats of me" story.  What a dork.

:lol: perfect description of Snowbeavis 

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

The only former HCS mod that I ever rode with is Oldtimer. Fighter Pilot jacket and all :bc:

Picture072.jpg

You talked to that faggot lately? 

On 9/13/2016 at 8:13 PM, f7ben said:

I cannot decide what I want to ride this year for a sled....I got the itch and am going to sell my sled shortly here.

Considering 

A. 2016 Doo 1200

B. Twinspar turbo

C. Procross Turbo

D. Apex

I'm all over the place

I'm not going through 7 pages of bullshit, have you made a decision?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: perfect description of Snowbeavis 

You talked to that faggot lately? 

I chatted with him on FB around a month ago about a used sled his brother was looking at buying. I told him to come by FS, but I haven't seen where he has registered.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll tell him that if he doesn't get over here that you will be paying him a house call :lol:

The garden knome use to get amg very upset....amg threatened him numerous times..when the gnome was right in amgs backyard a couple summers  ago and wanted to meet up with amg....of course he was busy.

:lol:

Edited by Dave

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm not going through 7 pages of bullshit, have you made a decision?

Yes ....its twinspar turbo this year. I made a deal yesterday. The comfort of the ride ,easy power to make and the reliability are what made up my mind.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Dave said:

You dont know jen 6dart....shes from your nek of the woods

I've never ridden with 6dart but I went to an end of the yr hcs party that she put on. It was supposed to be a ride but season ended too quick. 2010 or so. She's cool. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes ....its twinspar turbo this year. I made a deal yesterday. The comfort of the ride ,easy power to make and the reliability are what made up my mind.

Hell yeah....great ride. :bc:

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hell yeah....great ride. :bc:

Hopefully!!

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

I wonder why he didnt go with the pro cross chassis?

I was considering it but you can get a twinspar so cheap it made no sense to move up to the PC

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Seen lots of 12s to 14s cheap.

Yeah, used sleds are stupid cheap right now if they've got over 2k miles on them.  But I've heard the Twin spar is probably the most comfortable trail sled Cat has made.  I've never owned one so I don't know.  I've just never heard anyone say different.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, used sleds are stupid cheap right now if they've got over 2k miles on them.  But I've heard the Twin spar is probably the most comfortable trail sled Cat has made.  I've never owned one so I don't know.  I've just never heard anyone say different.

My buddy has a 2010 turbo cat .....its super comfortable. Fits me like a glove. It needs some setup work and he never messes with it. I think its got a boost leak as well but he just wont tear into it :lol:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just now, f7ben said:

My buddy has a 2010 turbo cat .....its super comfortable. Fits me like a glove. It needs some setup work and he never messes with it. I think its got a boost leak as well but he just wont tear into it :lol:

You will be back on 1200 before mid season....

14 minutes ago, Dave said:

You will be back on 1200 before mid season....

probably :lol:

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Congrats Ben. 

Thanks ....picking up a new to me sled just doesnt feel the same after having done it 50+ times :lol: