Check your account email address ×

What a glorious speech to the UN!!!

BOHICA

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

trumps full of shit,  he was never worth what he said he was and he will be worth even less when he is out of office.  the physical locations might go up in value but the cachet of the Trump brands gone to shit 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

trumps full of shit,  he was never worth what he said he was and he will be worth even less when he is out of office.  the physical locations might go up in value but the cachet of the Trump brands gone to shit 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

MC doesn't care he found this nugget and he's locked in.

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

parroting what trump says doesn't make you right. 

Also since the SK deal is so 'excellent' why does it not include the side deal on currency manipulation that Trump said was a 'necessity' in any new deal?

How can a deal be labelled 'excellent' when it makes minimal changes to a deal he himself described as 'horrible' and doesn't even include the one thing he determined was essential in a new deal?

momo?

I told you I was on my phone and driving.....quit typing paragraphs of word salad at me zamfrenchski

37 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nice try, but wrong again MNmomo...it's the fastest pace since 1995. Good, but when you factor in the fact it accounts for 11% of GDP compared to 12% in 2011 it isn't anything to get excited about unless you are a Trump cum guzzler, like yourself.....

It is booming dude.  The first year cap writeoff is also helping, never seen the US doing better since I've been in the bus.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is booming dude.  The first year cap writeoff is also helping, never seen the US doing better since I've been in the bus.

I didn't say it wasn't, but the corp tax reductions coupled with deficit spending, raw material tariffs  and personal tax cuts certainly are affecting that, short term. 

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I didn't say it wasn't, but the corp tax reductions coupled with deficit spending, raw material tariffs  and personal tax cuts certainly are affecting that, short term. 

OK, so who has the long term pic?  

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

What's amazing is how much of an retarded fucking moron you are.

You fucking faggots are lucky I'm on my phone and driving

Damn must be a long drive!!!

:snack: 

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I can’t recall the last time that the world snickered at a us president. 

It wasn't so long ago that Republicans said the US being a laughing stock was a bad thing. 

In fact I think Trump might had claimed that a couple of times.

Must have pissed him off to actually be the laughing stock on the world stage.

He'll have to go to another rally with his faithful to rebuild his shattered ego.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump needs to hold firm on all trade negotiations.   If he loses in 2020 and the dems capitulate to the Chinese on trade it won't go over well with many American's.  

Looking good! Newton's 3rd Law.

Study shows trade tariffs could deal $2B blow to Iowa agriculture

AMES, Iowa —

Iowa State University released a study Tuesday showing the effects new tariffs are having on Iowa’s economy.

The six-week study from Iowa State's Center for Agriculture and Rural Development shows losses to Iowa's gross state product ranges from $1 billion to $2 billion.

The study predicts that ethanol producers could lose $105 million and Iowa’s corn industry could lose between $90 million and $579 million.

Iowa’s hog industry faces losses of $558 million to $955 million while its soybean industry faces loses between $159 million and $891 million, according to the study.

“(I’m) not surprised by the findings,” Iowa Soybean Association CEO Kirk Leeds said.

Leeds said the $1.60 per bushel pledged to soybean farmers by the federal government helps but does not come close to the bailout that would c the trade war with China.

“The tariffs and counter tariffs we are enduring in this trade war with China and the us is having a real impact on Iowa framers,” he said.

Iowa Pork Producers Association CEO Pat McGonegle said that is exactly what his industry is requesting.

“For the pig farmers (and) the producers, it certainly is a very difficult economic time, and we are looking at or asking for a quick resolve to these trade disparities and to get Mexico that market opened as quickly as possible,” McGonegle said.

Authors of the study said another round of possible tariffs against China and strong dialogue in negotiations with Mexico could change the impact on Iowa.

The full study can be found here.

https://www.kcci.com/article/study-shows-trade-tariffs-could-deal-dollar2b-blow-to-iowa-agriculture/23461524

BIGLY DEAL!!!!! 

http://fortune.com/2018/09/25/us-south-korea-trade-deal-trump-korus/

The big focus is on cars, a strong point for the Korean economy. Under the new deal, each American auto exporter will get to send 50,000 vehicles annually to South Korea that meet U.S. safety standards, rather than Korean safety standards.

That’s a doubling of the quota. But is it meaningful? Not hugely, as U.S. automakers currently don’t sell anything close to 25,000 cars per year in South Korea.

poor benny2manny

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Looking good! Newton's 3rd Law.

See vinny there is the difference between you and I.    I remember you being giddy as a little school girl when Obama won thinking he would give to his Chicago cronies like yourself.   I happen to think what our trade stance is will eventually help the majority of Americans even at the possible expense of a bit of short term economic hit to Ag markets.  

Edited by Highmark