Check your account email address ×

What a glorious speech to the UN!!!

BOHICA

Just now, f7ben said:

Manufacturing is ramping up in the US at the fastest pace since ww2. Chinese manufacturing is declining at the fastest pace since the early 90s

Yah.....nothing to see there

Where's the details on the bigly trade deals or are you gonna just let frog own you bigly? 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Where's the details on the bigly trade deals or are you gonna just let frog own you bigly? 

The sk deal was excellent .....quotas on steel exports.

The other deals are coming

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The sk deal was excellent .....quotas on steel exports.

The other deals are coming

They are allowed to export at 70% of their average from the last 2 years. Hardly monumental and considering how bad trump said the existing deal was that is insignificant. 

'Excellent' :lol: 

you are such a hack. 

Tell me more about when all these other deals are coming. Can't wait to hear. 

Edited by frenchy

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

They are allowed to export at 70% of their average from the last 2 years. Hardly monumental and considering how bad trump said the existing deal was that is insignificant. 

'Excellent' :lol: 

you are such a hack. 

Tell me more about when all these other deals are coming. Can't wait to hear. 

It's a good deal. It curbed some dumping. The other deals are coming

Just now, f7ben said:

It's a good deal. It curbed some dumping. The other deals are coming

Trump said the existing deal cost 100's of thousands of American jobs. Tell me how his revisions are going to change either that or the trade deficit between the two countries. I'm all ears.

When? Any timeline? 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Huh?

$2500 CAD is $1923 USD, so you would be paying $700 US more.  

You found one retarded example you fucking moron.....you think this is the norm and due to some tariffs???

:lol:

Just now, frenchy said:

Trump said the existing deal cost 100's of thousands of American jobs. Tell me how his revisions are going to change either that or the trade deficit between the two countries. I'm all ears.

When? Any timeline? 

Die in a fire faggot !!!!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You found one retarded example you fucking moron.....you think this is the norm and due to some tariffs???

:lol:

I don't know if it due to tariffs, but Canadians are the ones used to getting hosed.  Enjoy Canada Day.:lol:

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Manufacturing is ramping up in the US at the fastest pace since ww2. Chinese manufacturing is declining at the fastest pace since the early 90s

Yah.....nothing to see there

Nice try, but wrong again MNmomo...it's the fastest pace since 1995. Good, but when you factor in the fact it accounts for 11% of GDP compared to 12% in 2011 it isn't anything to get excited about unless you are a Trump cum guzzler, like yourself.....

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nice try, but wrong again MNmomo...it's the fastest pace since 1995. Good, but when you factor in the fact it accounts for 11% of GDP compared to 12% in 2011 it isn't anything to get excited about unless you are a Trump cum guzzler, like yourself.....

Wrong

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong

parroting what trump says doesn't make you right. 

Also since the SK deal is so 'excellent' why does it not include the side deal on currency manipulation that Trump said was a 'necessity' in any new deal?

How can a deal be labelled 'excellent' when it makes minimal changes to a deal he himself described as 'horrible' and doesn't even include the one thing he determined was essential in a new deal?

momo?

Edited by frenchy