Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sweep the leg!!!

:lol:

Fuck...I was gonna use that one at first.  But he didn't threaten to "sweep my leg".  I guess when he was talking tough while making his best "scary face" in front of the mirror, the "body bag" line really seemed to work for him.

:lmao:

image.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Thread starts out as a poll if Dipshit should be banned and the typical members turn it into a FS vs TBP shitfest. One site won't let him in and the other is voting to see if he can even stay :lmao: 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Given the original spirit of FreedomSledder - anyone who's whining about banning someone for no real reason - should be banned themselves and/or ushered over to TBP. :lol: 

The smart ones are on both forums. Shall I usher you over there? :lmao: Chances are good you get your front teeth boot stomped out a few seconds after you ring their doorbell. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

The smart ones are on both forums. Shall I usher you over there? :lmao: Chances are good you get your front teeth boot stomped out a few seconds after you ring their doorbell. 

I won't ring the doorbell to a house full of thin skinned pussies. :lol: Those on TBP fail to understand the meaning of an unmoderated site and need the protection of being surrounded by like-minded individuals.  And if anyone disagrees with them...they better be nice and not react in the same aggressive manner.  

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I won't ring the doorbell to a house full of thin skinned pussies. :lol: Those on TBP fail to understand the meaning of an unmoderated site and need the protection of being surrounded by like-minded individuals.  And if anyone disagrees with them...they better be nice and not react in the same aggressive manner.  

As usual you have all the preconceived ideas but not actually seen it yourself. That site is exactly like this one in all aspects  with the exceptions of it being more represented by the left then here and most threads don't turn to shit like here. And again....the funny thing is you're not allowed there and this is a poll about if you should be here either! :lol: Connect the dots :baby:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Defending the safe house known as The Buttplugger site :lol: The posts on here about how boring the site is don't confirm your lies Dumbski... :lmao: 

Try and spin it all you want to try and make yourself feel better but the fact is you can't say shit nor call anything a lie because you can't see for yourself. More failure on your part.

Keep guess and misconstruing :lol: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Try and spin it all you want to try and make yourself feel better but the fact is you can't say shit nor call anything a lie because you can't see for yourself. More failure on your part.

Keep guess and misconstruing :lol: 

Like I said when I first signed up after he insulted me time and time again and called me a "pussy" one too many times.  It's a result of him just not learning any lessons and being held accountable for his actions his whole life.  Another fine job by liberal parents.  Sometimes these people were either bullied too much/not enough.  Or maybe beat up too much/not enough.  That's why they are on a forum "owning" everyone now.  It's all their life has left them.  It's an affliction that can be remedied though.

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If I wanted to. It's too easy.

You bailed out of here like a pussy, vowing to return after the election, and you last 3 days I think. You can't even own yourself and do it right.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said when I first signed up after he insulted me time and time again and called me a "pussy" one too many times.  It's a result of him just not learning any lessons and being held accountable for his actions his whole life.  Another fine job by liberal parents.  Sometimes these people were either bullied too much/not enough.  Or maybe beat up too much/not enough.  That's why they are on a forum "owning" everyone now.  It's all their life has left them.  It's an affliction that can be remedied though.

:lol::lmao::lol: 

It's a forum and you're acting like the clown who's giving life lessons on here :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's a forum and you're acting like the clown who's giving life lessons on here :lol: 

Nope,  You are the only one that needs one.  And it being a "forum" makes no difference.  Other than you can hide behind your computer and act like a little punk in relative safety.  But that's all changed now hasn't it?  Ooops.  How's that training coming?  :lol:

K. kid.jpg

• Like 1

MN Mach Z :lol:

Let's go.  Do I need to drive all the way there?  If I do you're gonna have a lot of issues to contend with.  We can meet somewhere in the middle by a medical facility.

^^^^^^^^^ :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Mach Z :lol:

Let's go.  Do I need to drive all the way there?  If I do you're gonna have a lot of issues to contend with.  We can meet somewhere in the middle by a medical facility.

^^^^^^^^^ :lol: 

At least he was nice enough to offer you the medical facility. :thumb:

• Like 1