Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread motherfuckers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey fuck face!  Go change your Avi again because you are "showing us all" with it. :lmao:  Then, stick a knife in your goofy fucking ear on the side of your goofy fucking head.  Take one for the world.

You try too hard.....👍

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well then, WTF?  Letting a child control the relationship is disasterous.  So, if that can't change.....

Image result for dont let the door hit you in the ass gif

Pretty much where I'm at right now and I can already tell her mom is regretting making this decision. She doesn't make a lot of money and will likely be struggling, has never lived alone and will have to raise a teenager on her own to boot. 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sorry to hear......but I’m sure there are two sides to the story....

Well then why don't you go sit with the ladies and put on your listening ear you fucking half a sissy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well then why don't you go sit with the ladies and put on your listening ear you fucking half a sissy. 

Another one who tries too hard.....👍

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Pretty much where I'm at right now and I can already tell her mom is regretting making this decision. She doesn't make a lot of money and will likely be struggling, has never lived alone and will have to raise a teenager on her own to boot. 

Well, I guess we all need to do what we all need to do.  Hopefully it will work out for the best for you.  One way or the other...it will.  I've seen it go the wrong way over shit like this.  I wish some of my old buddies could learn to cut bait and run.  Sad lives.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I guess we all need to do what we all need to do.  Hopefully it will work out for the best for you.  One way or the other...it will.  I've seen it go the wrong way over shit like this.  I wish some of my old buddies could learn to cut bait and run.  Sad lives.

I'll be fine! I got to keep the dog :lol: 

20171114_171547.thumb.jpg.712e97d8781dbeaab6654ec1d9824e19.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Heading to camp tonight, company coming up tomorrow, It's supposed to be a decent weekend. There will be lots of time spent on the pontoon boat this weekend. 

Same here with company and lots of pontoon time but don't let BetaKev hear this. He'll get offended or some shit

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Who's doing what?

Installing a coin op washer in one of our rentals, hopefully finish up my patio job, Sunday going to a wedding for my buddy's daughter at some fancy ass castle, and lots of beer and relaxation between all of it.1449570659_Branford_House_UConn_Avery_Point_Groton_CT.thumb.jpg.797a3907162395ac1a1e0a60f6fd4c11.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Same here with company and lots of pontoon time but don't let BetaKev hear this. He'll get offended or some shit

Hell let's invite him to come along.....I've got a ski pylon. We can tie a rope to it and tow him and his kayak around with us.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

There usually is..... 

Yep, her story is I'm a big meanie for not letting her get away with what ever she wanted to. Failing grades and grounded from her phone and she gets mad at me for reminding her she's grounded from her phone...yep I'm the bad guy   :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yep, her story is I'm a big meanie for not letting her get away with what ever she wanted to. Failing grades and grounded from her phone and she gets mad at me for reminding her she's grounded from her phone...yep I'm the bad guy   :lol: 

Man thats tough.  Youre in a no win situation on that one.  How long have you been together?  My second marriage involved 2 really poorly behaving step kids.  I had to bite my lip alot, because they were fine with me, but when their mother walked into the room, they turned into instant assholes.  That was on her, not me.

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Man thats tough.  Youre in a no win situation on that one.  How long have you been together?  My second marriage involved 2 really poorly behaving step kids.  I had to bite my lip alot, because they were fine with me, but when their mother walked into the room, they turned into instant assholes.  That was on her, not me.

We've been living together for over 3 years now. Much easier when the kid wasn't a teenager!

I'm already getting the "it's only a year lease and if we stay friends who knows what will happen, people change" :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds a very familiar story.....My step daughter was that way for awhile. She came around after she figured out I wasn't all that bad.

• Like 1