Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread motherfuckers.

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Tell us EXACTLY where you move to, so I can leave a big bag filled with " SPECIAL PUDDIN' "  burning on your door-step, as I ring your doorbell and run!!    

You would run, chicken shit!!!!!!!11 :owned:

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

I've been slacking on the weekend threads, sorry about that guys. :bc:

Today was my last day at my current job. 7 good years. It's tough to leave even though I know I'm making the right decision. I started there when I was just 24 so it's been the vast majority of my working career. 

Been looking at houses online and have a few candidates to go look at tomorrow. 

:bc:

Are you still required to live 5 miles from any school?:lol:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Are you still required to live 5 miles from any school?:lol:

Imagine the look on the realtors face when you share that gem. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

Spending all day updating the resume and job hunting. What a pain in the ass!

And NO I didn't get fired! I'm leaving my job at the end of September.

Just applied for a position on a 500ton class OSV. One of the brothers whose family owns the company put a good word in for me and the hiring manager said because of that he put my resume in the right pile so hopefully things work out.  :bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Thought I’d get more done today but had to go a couple customers for emergency service.

But I scabbed the tv to operate for now.

176BAD71-539A-4E7F-9F54-0A1B5EB5B488.thumb.jpeg.500963aa99a9258e1dcbe5a3f9f6afee.jpeg

Got my garden wall poured late yesterday afternoon. Stripped the forms this morning.

07A08311-E950-46E2-BFB0-3D629EA272F2.thumb.jpeg.7954438e6dc9c44b328ffa3b6d038905.jpeg

• Like 1

Looked at three houses today. Really liked one of them. New construction, about 1100 sq ft on main level. 2 beds. Unfinished basement, studded for two more bedrooms and a family room. 

Gonna look at some other new construction and see what's available. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Careful or he'll grab you by the front hole. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where’s his other hand and why do you look frightened?

:lol:

Don't threaten me with a good time!!!!! 😜

46 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Thought I’d get more done today but had to go a couple customers for emergency service.

But I scabbed the tv to operate for now.

176BAD71-539A-4E7F-9F54-0A1B5EB5B488.thumb.jpeg.500963aa99a9258e1dcbe5a3f9f6afee.jpeg

Got my garden wall poured late yesterday afternoon. Stripped the forms this morning.

07A08311-E950-46E2-BFB0-3D629EA272F2.thumb.jpeg.7954438e6dc9c44b328ffa3b6d038905.jpeg

Priorities are in order, gotta have TV.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

made it through this spring .this time not even 5 feet and she was done . had to have a Polaris wench me out . then show me how he could get in 7 feet then stick it lmfao .

20180901_143001.jpg

How do you like Wild cat?   Any problems with it?  

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How do you like Wild cat?   Any problems with it?  

well when my wife first bought it it was making a grinding chatter in freewheel deceleration from time to time . long story short  it took 3 mo to get a new tranny put in it some bearing and shaft I don't know.  

other than that it is pretty fun .I do not like all the heat it gives off . fucking sana .

ours is the 50in wide trail not the full size wild cat .some trails I go to don't allow anything wider than 50in .

it is a great trail toy hangs corners hard and fast .running with a big Polaris turbo today and he cant keep up on the twisty woods . but he has it jacked up big tall tires etc . he is from AK and it is set up for running river not northern mn  snomobile trail 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well when my wife first bought it it was making a grinding chatter in freewheel deceleration from time to time . long story short  it took 3 mo to get a new tranny put in it some bearing and shaft I don't know.  

other than that it is pretty fun .I do not like all the heat it gives off . fucking sana .

ours is the 50in wide trail not the full size wild cat .some trails I go to don't allow anything wider than 50in .

it is a great trail toy hangs corners hard and fast .running with a big Polaris turbo today and he cant keep up on the twisty woods . but he has it jacked up big tall tires etc . he is from AK and it is set up for running river not northern mn  snomobile trail 

I think the heat is a issue with all of them.  

Daughter & sonnlaw have been looking at them.  I have RZR.  Wasn’t sure of the  reliability of them.  They look nice.  I think I finally talked them out of 4 Seater.  Trails are too tight.  

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think the heat is a issue with all of them.  

Daughter & sonnlaw have been looking at them.  I have RZR.  Wasn’t sure of the  reliability of them.  They look nice.  I think I finally talked them out of 4 Seater.  Trails are too tight.  

beond the tranny from new it has been good after that fix . 

well I have gotten 2 flats 1 of them today  but that is on me lol .

best part of it is i can drive 1 sled in to my  2 place snopro trailer then drive in the wild cat and they both fit . I do have to wrachet the ass down to keep it from rubbing the roof but still pretty cool . people are always like wtf I would not have believed it if I was not looking at it .

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Real men wear Crocs...and butt plug horse tails!!!!!!!

I’m too tired to get up and get pic of The latter, so....

8528A95F-9A65-4D76-8D4F-2AF333EB5C5D.jpeg

Was at Bass over priced shit today. You could get a 50 year supply for cheap? 

BCE691F3-A33F-4987-914D-0DADE334584B.jpeg

• Haha 1