Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread motherfuckers.

A buddy is coming over this weekend to help me pour a concrete pad for my oil tank. I'm sure we will end up consuming  a lot more of that wacky tobacco than needed, but it's what we do when we get together :ashamed:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

Going to look at this tonight. Hopefully come home with it. 2007 with 750 kms (466 miles), $2500 cad ($2000 usd)

sketch-1535719659150.png

sketch-1535719639782.png

Yeah unless there is something obviously wrong that is a helluva deal!:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Watching the girlfriend move out Saturday morning then on to all the festivities on the lake for the remainder of the holiday weekend. :joint::music1::guzzle:

I think it was something I said 

Well what did ya say?

Get the fuck out.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I'll be fine! I got to keep the dog :lol: 

20171114_171547.thumb.jpg.712e97d8781dbeaab6654ec1d9824e19.jpg

She may even swing by a couple nights a week for a little action. Truth be told, I could probably live out my days like that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

She may even swing by a couple nights a week for a little action. Truth be told, I could probably live out my days like that.

She's only going about 5 or 6 miles away and at the very least she'll be bored every other weekend when her daughter goes to her dads :barney:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah unless there is something obviously wrong that is a helluva deal!:thumbsup:

I had the m1000 was ok stock but a real  beast when you let her breath . I dumped it with like 1800mi . way to many crank ends falling off of them to keep much past that for my comfort . buying that and keeping stock would be a travesty 

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Working around the house. Been trying to build a shed by the pool with a change room and, most importantly, a mount for a TV. Poured the slab 2 years ago. Finally got started on it in the last 2 weeks. Hoping to have the TV working by Sunday night so I can watch the Dover race out there.

I was hoping to hit the local short track Saturday night for the train races but her kids are coming to visit for the day.

My son is 25 and heading back to University on Thursday. Unfortunately, he will still be living in my basement as he prefers to drive the 45 minutes each way rather live in a student apartment.

Varny?

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

there we have the obligatory snowrider complete lack of self awareness post for the hour 

No shit . That guy can even find a way to fuck up a weekend thread .    :bc:

Off till next week .......... that fucking Christ for that , SMH :bc:

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Counting Crows is a very underrated band.  I saw a little bit of their show at Summerfest a few years ago.  You’ll have fun.

:bc:

We always have a good time.  Out door venue .   Weather could be a little sketchy. 

Sled was not worth it. The hood was destroyed not just cracked. It has been sitting outside for a decade. Covered in leaves and spiders and shit. Rust everywhere. He also had the guage in miles not kms like he told me. So it had 12xx kms not 750. He didn't even know the gauge could swap the units. He wouldn't go lower than $2500 because he paid $4000 3 years ago and rode it 3 times. To me it seemed like a $1500 sled. It needed about a grand or so worth of work. It was never serviced.

I've been slacking on the weekend threads, sorry about that guys. :bc:

Today was my last day at my current job. 7 good years. It's tough to leave even though I know I'm making the right decision. I started there when I was just 24 so it's been the vast majority of my working career. 

Been looking at houses online and have a few candidates to go look at tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I've been slacking on the weekend threads, sorry about that guys. :bc:

Today was my last day at my current job. 7 good years. It's tough to leave even though I know I'm making the right decision. I started there when I was just 24 so it's been the vast majority of my working career. 

Been looking at houses online and have a few candidates to go look at tomorrow. 

Tell us EXACTLY where you move to, so I can leave a big bag filled with " SPECIAL PUDDIN' "  burning on your door-step, as I ring your doorbell and run!!