Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread motherfuckers.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Working around the house. Been trying to build a shed by the pool with a change room and, most importantly, a mount for a TV. Poured the slab 2 years ago. Finally got started on it in the last 2 weeks. Hoping to have the TV working by Sunday night so I can watch the Dover race out there.

I was hoping to hit the local short track Saturday night for the train races but her kids are coming to visit for the day.

My son is 25 and heading back to University on Thursday. Unfortunately, he will still be living in my basement as he prefers to drive the 45 minutes each way rather live in a student apartment.

• Like 1

Daughter coming home for the holiday weekend...going to help her with her college math which should be interesting. :lol:

Hopefully hit the beach if the weather cooperates.

Darlington  not Dover Blackstar.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Not sure but I'm doing my damndest to get out of some lib-twat queer wedding reception my wife and her dumb friends want me to go to them   Why do I have to fucking go!?!?!??!?  I just like to make fun of morons and they think it's funny as hell I guess.  :lmao:

Hoping to get my new re-tooled shocks back today to get my skid back together.  Spent some good $$ but they should be SWEET!  

Prolly gonna smoke some butts and brats sometime this weekend.  People are already inquiring.  Fucking wolves at the door!  

Damn..really need to detail my truck out nice too and slap some wax on it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Watching the girlfriend move out Saturday morning then on to all the festivities on the lake for the remainder of the holiday weekend. :joint::music1::guzzle:

Wait....wut? 

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Watching the girlfriend move out Saturday morning then on to all the festivities on the lake for the remainder of the holiday weekend. :joint::music1::guzzle:

Did she finally decide to upgrade....?? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait....wut? 

Yep we are separating. Apparently her 13 year old daughter doesn't like me giving her chores or telling her what to do. She thought she could give me attitude non-stop and talk back to me but hated it so much when I called her on her bullshit she threatened her mom she would leave. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yep we are separating. Apparently her 13 year old daughter doesn't like me giving her chores or telling her what to do. She thought she could give me attitude non-stop and talk back to me but hated it so much when I called her on her bullshit she threatened her mom she would leave. 

That's a shame.....sounds like the kid needed some structure...sorry my man.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sorry to hear......but I’m sure there are two sides to the story....

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeahhhhh....time to go then!  So then, the relationship is over because of a brat or, she's just getting her own place for the kid?

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tough being a step parent. 

Youre not my dad!!!!!!!

hard to wake relationships work when kids are in the mix.  Good luck, sorry to hear. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's a shame.....sounds like the kid needed some structure...sorry my man.

She does and she didn't accept from me, she hates her dad and was raised by her mom, aunt, grandma and great grandma all living in the same house. She just lost her third grandparent in as many years a couple months back and is very emotional. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeahhhhh....time to go then!  So then, the relationship is over because of a brat or, she's just getting her own place for the kid?

Both basically. Kid gave her an ultimatum and she took it. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sorry to hear......but I’m sure there are two sides to the story....

Hey fuck face!  Go change your Avi again because you are "showing us all" with it. :lmao:  Then, stick a knife in your goofy fucking ear on the side of your goofy fucking head.  Take one for the world.