Check your account email address ×

Something doesn’t seem right

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Imagine a heterosexual boy growing up with 2 gay fathers, good lord......... but Snow Retard calls it progress and beautiful, holy fuck. :lmao:

Smh...its cruel enough world as it is.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Imagine a heterosexual boy growing up with 2 gay fathers, good lord......... but Snow Retard calls it progress and beautiful, holy fuck. :lmao:

Gay kids grow up with straight parents.....dude you’re ignorant and homophobic. 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Gay kids grow up with straight parents.....dude you’re ignorant and homophobic. 

Good point...im sure your parents were normal....and look how you turned out out. :lol2:

Screenshot_20180801-143521_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Good point...im sure your parents were normal....and look how you turned out out. :lol2:

Screenshot_20180801-143521_Chrome.jpg

He’s been a science experiment since a birth that wasn’t supposed to happen.  Stupid plastic coat hangers!!!!  Just jerked his brain and jaw out!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s been a science experiment since a birth that wasn’t supposed to happen.  Stupid plastic coat hangers!!!!  Just jerked his brain and jaw out!

Hes good at parties though....or whatever it was he said.

:lol:

12 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don’t think it is a far stretch to assume this child was being exposed to some adult content.  I have a 9 yr old nephew and wife has friend with 10 yr old.  These kids are not thinking about or aware of gender roles.  Teasing other kids about being gay?   

Wife went to school with girl who started dressing her 5 yr old up as a girl.  At 12 now, I believe he has made full jump to being girl.  No surgery, but is enrolled as girl.  I don’t think other parents at school have a clue , he is boy. 

That is going to be one fucked up person.  You know the parent(s) is coaching that along for some sort of fucked up social street cred.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That is going to be one fucked up person.  You know the parent(s) is coaching that along for some sort of fucked up social street cred.  

:lmao: So ignorant.  The only ones who are fucked up are the creepy old fuckers like you who pass judgement simply because you’re not capable of comprehending how people can/are different.    

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: So ignorant.  The only ones who are fucked up are the creepy old fuckers like you who pass judgement simply because you’re not capable of comprehending how people can/are different.    

I think farmers in his 20s.... dum dumb.

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

No doubt.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

5 year old kids don't know what the hell LGBT is.  Neither do 6 or 7 years olds, much less if they are LGBT at those ages.  

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I think farmers in his 20s.... dum dumb.

Dirty 30's now. :(

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No doubt.

I'm pretty sure I could convince my kid to be a dog if I wanted to.  I'm already in bad dad territory, might as well give it a try.  He can be a trans-lab person by 15!  Yah!

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Wife deleted her , Just kept getting more bizarre.  Nothing to do with kid, mom is a whack job. They enrolled him in different school district.  No one there knows he is boy.  

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

5 year old kids don't know what the hell LGBT is.  Neither do 6 or 7 years olds, much less if they are LGBT at those ages.  

Dirty 30's now. :(

I'm pretty sure I could convince my kid to be a dog if I wanted to.  I'm already in bad dad territory, might as well give it a try.  He can be a trans-lab person by 15!  Yah!

Time flies eh.