Check your account email address ×

Something doesn’t seem right

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

These kids today are all pussy's. They have all been told from day one they are special and can't deal with adversity. My wife sees this in her job on a daily basis. Millennials are the biggest bunch of pussy's ever. they are all entitled fuck wads  

I dont think you can label them all that way, some kids just cant defend themselves. I know a couple I went to school with that committed suicide. I think its about teaching kids to not be assholes. The gay kids or "weird" kids got tortured in my high school. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I’d like to see that.  Is your body bag just for me or, do you have extras for all your kills?

You keep talking.... :lmao: Two plus years.....what’s taking so long :dunno:

Just now, SnowRider said:

You keep talking.... :lmao: Two plus years.....what’s taking so long :dunno:

Well, I’m not going to drive all the way there just to embarrass your stupid chinless ass in front of your family.  I’ve got to have another reason.

Unless of course, you want to finally man-up and settle up.  Want to schedule a meet?  

Hey, share my PM’s to your with the board again.  :lmao:

Fucking coward.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s actually called progress and is admirable.  Not sure why some old fucker like you gets worked up over it......

Same sex parents is progress? Just when I thought you couldn't be any more of an idiot, jesus christ. Same sex parents is a regression you fucking idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I’m not going to drive all the way there just to embarrass your stupid chinless ass in front of your family.  I’ve got to have another reason.

Unless of course, you want to finally man-up and settle up.  Want to schedule a meet?  

Hey, share my PM’s to your with the board again.  :lmao:

Fucking coward.

:lmao: :backpeddle::backpeddle::backpeddle::lmao: 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Same sex parents is progress? Just when I thought you couldn't be any more of an idiot, jesus christ. Same sex parents is a regression you fucking idiot.

Openly communicating and allowing expression vs stuffing it in the closet is progress.  Generally speaking kids don’t give a shit about sexual orientation like previous generations did.  It’s progress.  And it’s beautiful 👍

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ha I was the opposite, i was one of the shortest kids and I didnt have any older brothers so I got beat up quite a bit. Didnt help that I had a smart mouth. Then between 7th and 8th grade I shot up a foot. Freshman year I was over 6'. I beat the fuck outta all of those faggots who picked on me when I was younger. I was walking to high school one day and one of the dudes that was a neighborhood bully asks me if i wanted a ride, so I jump in. He says, "Man you got big, I hope you arent pissed about all of those times I used to pick on you" I said "I was thinking about punching you in the face but since you gave me a ride Ill let it go". Funny how things change. 

Funny, most of those guys stayed around 5'3".:lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: :backpeddle::backpeddle::backpeddle::lmao: 

Oh look the retard is posting Emojis again. Emojis are like a book with no words and just pictures for retardrider. I'm surprised this retard can even form a sentence. I'm waiting for this fuckstain to start to only use emojis when she posts

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

WGAF if there are same sex parents.  many of they are good people who want the same thing as every other average person.   those with a hardcore agenda they try to force on their kids and others are trash no different than religious nutjobs,  racist nutjobs or any other extremists.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ha I was the opposite, i was one of the shortest kids and I didnt have any older brothers so I got beat up quite a bit. Didnt help that I had a smart mouth. Then between 7th and 8th grade I shot up a foot. Freshman year I was over 6'. I beat the fuck outta all of those faggots who picked on me when I was younger. I was walking to high school one day and one of the dudes that was a neighborhood bully asks me if i wanted a ride, so I jump in. He says, "Man you got big, I hope you arent pissed about all of those times I used to pick on you" I said "I was thinking about punching you in the face but since you gave me a ride Ill let it go". Funny how things change. 

2817e3a0374aa518695556588496ac19.jpg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He meant to say pound you in the ass. He is a flaming homo. I'm sure he tried mounting many a guy in school. 

I see him as an akward unsure of himself type of person....

Without the net he would be a shut in.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont think you can label them all that way, some kids just cant defend themselves. I know a couple I went to school with that committed suicide. I think its about teaching kids to not be assholes. The gay kids or "weird" kids got tortured in my high school. 

They talk a lot about problem resolution instead of fighting at my kids schools. I don’t recall my son ever getting in a fight. But he’s a big kid, and pretty quiet. I dong think he stirs the shit like I did. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Openly communicating and allowing expression vs stuffing it in the closet is progress.  Generally speaking kids don’t give a shit about sexual orientation like previous generations did.  It’s progress.  And it’s beautiful 👍

:wrong:

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WGAF if there are same sex parents.  many of they are good people who want the same thing as every other average person.   those with a hardcore agenda they try to force on their kids and others are trash no different than religious nutjobs,  racist nutjobs or any other extremists.  

Because it's fucked up and wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

They talk a lot about problem resolution instead of fighting at my kids schools. I don’t recall my son ever getting in a fight. But he’s a big kid, and pretty quiet. I dong think he stirs the shit like I did. :lol: 

Its different for sure. The other thing different is these girls are putting out alot earlier than they did when I was that age. wtf? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its different for sure. The other thing different is these girls are putting out alot earlier than they did when I was that age. wtf? 

Earlier then 12? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Earlier then 12? :lol:

I read yesterday Aretha had her first child at 12 and 2nd at 14. This was a long time ago.  Maybe more are starting earlier, but I remember a lot of kids fucking in jr high.

• Like 2