Check your account email address ×

Something doesn’t seem right

What is with you being in your RV all the time? I have this image of you investing your life savings into an RV, parking it 30 minutes from your home, and pretending youre living it up for your internet friends. while the wife works out of your home

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What is with you being in your RV all the time? I have this image of you investing your life savings into an RV, parking it 30 minutes from your home, and pretending youre living it up for your internet friends. while the wife works out of your home

Dave took pics of him in BC, 30 min from his home.:lol:

It's great being able to work remotely, are you able to do that?

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

My wife works mostly from the end of sept to christmas. Selling at shows in Alberta and Sask. She doesnt need to but it keeps her busy....ive discussed this before on this forum.

Ive been lucky that i made investments at the right time and its worked out well for me....only ginna get better when im 55 and can touch my rifs.

:bc:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

My wife works mostly from the end of sept to christmas. Selling at shows in Alberta and Sask. She doesnt need to but it keeps her busy....ive discussed this before on this forum.

Ive been lucky that i made investments at the right time and its worked out well for me....only ginna get better when im 55 and can touch my rifs.

:bc:

cool :bc:

what does she sell?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hows the smoke?

No smoke at all really...its been raining off and on this morning and its cleared out...really the only bad smoke weve seen for the most part was in the north on 16 around fraser lake

On 8/28/2018 at 10:53 AM, Edmo said:

I read yesterday Aretha had her first child at 12 and 2nd at 14. This was a long time ago.  Maybe more are starting earlier, but I remember a lot of kids fucking in jr high.

When you've got animals breeding at that age, it's just a matter of time until the black/white world collides. 

19 hours ago, DAVE said:

Oh and im not 30 minutes from home...

Poor slinger :lol:

Im in kelowna bc...on my way to creston in a day or so.

Screenshot_20180829-103528_Maps.jpg

and here i thought BC would be an awesome place to see and visit. it must be very boring, considering you spend a great deal of time in here instead. didn't someone give rev a hard time for checking in from europe once or twice?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and here i thought BC would be an awesome place to see and visit. it must be very boring, considering you spend a great deal of time in here instead. didn't someone give rev a hard time for checking in from europe once or twice?

Yep....and lowIQ took the same trip and did the same.....the pussies were silent :lmao: 

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Ive been here for 3 weeks +....im on holidays all the time...

Youre trying waaaaaay to hard.

• Like 1

@Snoslinger since youre keeping track of me....the wife and I just came back from our walk....Ill be leaving shortly to head to the market to get some fresh veggies for a nice salad for lunch....not sure about the rest of the day.

Stay tuned I guess.