Check your account email address ×

Something doesn’t seem right

Yeah, would love to hear more about the family dynamic on that one.  Like 2 moms?  I know a couple lesbians who adopted 4-5 kids, and they insist that the 5 year old boy really wants to be a girl, so they're obliging him by letting him wear dresses and pretend he's a girl.  Poor bastard is gonna be taking alotta dodge balls to the head me thinks.  What fucked up parenting, what a fucked up culture we live in that glorifies this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, would love to hear more about the family dynamic on that one.  Like 2 moms?  I know a couple lesbians who adopted 4-5 kids, and they insist that the 5 year old boy really wants to be a girl, so they're obliging him by letting him wear dresses and pretend he's a girl.  Poor bastard is gonna be taking alotta dodge balls to the head me thinks.  What fucked up parenting, what a fucked up culture we live in that glorifies this.

Right.   What nine year old boy is worried about girls/ boys . plans & executes suicide.   Some weird shit going in that house, for sure.   

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

How does a 9 year old want to commit suicide?

9 yo's have been bullied for things since the beginning of the school system in America.   Something's fishy here.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

9 yo's have been bullied for things since the beginning of the school system in America.   Something's fishy here.  

I was like a foot and a half taller than all the other kids in elementary and got teased relentlessly. I finally got tired of it around 4th grade and started punching kids in the mouth that messed with me. I got in trouble but the kids got the message real quick. And the principal knew the reasons so he went easy on me. Kids need to learn to stick up for themselves. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I was like a foot and a half taller than all the other kids in elementary and got teased relentlessly. I finally got tired of it around 4th grade and started punching kids in the mouth that messed with me. I got in trouble but the kids got the message real quick. And the principal knew the reasons so he went easy on me. Kids need to learn to stick up for themselves. 

Without question.

Upon research I did find that under 13 suicide while extremely rare it does exist.   My concern here is in only 4 days of being "out" this happened.   

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Without question.

Upon research I did find that under 13 suicide while extremely rare it does exist.   My concern here is in only 4 days of being "out" this happened.   

I don’t think it is a far stretch to assume this child was being exposed to some adult content.  I have a 9 yr old nephew and wife has friend with 10 yr old.  These kids are not thinking about or aware of gender roles.  Teasing other kids about being gay?   

Wife went to school with girl who started dressing her 5 yr old up as a girl.  At 12 now, I believe he has made full jump to being girl.  No surgery, but is enrolled as girl.  I don’t think other parents at school have a clue , he is boy. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t think it is a far stretch to assume this child was being exposed to some adult content.  I have a 9 yr old nephew and wife has friend with 10 yr old.  These kids are not thinking about or aware of gender roles.  Teasing other kids about being gay?   

Wife went to school with girl who started dressing her 5 yr old up as a girl.  At 12 now, I believe he has made full jump to being girl.  No surgery, but is enrolled as girl.  I don’t think other parents at school have a clue , he is boy. 

Kids today are exposed to 100x's the stuff we were without parents being in control of their internet use.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Kids today are exposed to 100x's the stuff we were without parents being in control of their internet use.  

I understand the thinking  of  exposure, familiarly , equals normalcy and the urgency if you are a gay parent.  The truth is a kid that age is not ready for sexuality.....gay or straight. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I understand the thinking  of  exposure, familiarly , equals normalcy and the urgency if you are a gay parent.  The truth is a kid that age is not ready for sexuality.....gay or straight. 

Completely agree.  

52 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Ha I was the opposite, i was one of the shortest kids and I didnt have any older brothers so I got beat up quite a bit. Didnt help that I had a smart mouth. Then between 7th and 8th grade I shot up a foot. Freshman year I was over 6'. I beat the fuck outta all of those faggots who picked on me when I was younger. I was walking to high school one day and one of the dudes that was a neighborhood bully asks me if i wanted a ride, so I jump in. He says, "Man you got big, I hope you arent pissed about all of those times I used to pick on you" I said "I was thinking about punching you in the face but since you gave me a ride Ill let it go". Funny how things change. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ha I was the opposite, i was one of the shortest kids and I didnt have any older brothers so I got beat up quite a bit. Didnt help that I had a smart mouth. Then between 7th and 8th grade I shot up a foot. Freshman year I was over 6'. I beat the fuck outta all of those faggots who picked on me when I was younger. I was walking to high school one day and one of the dudes that was a neighborhood bully asks me if i wanted a ride, so I jump in. He says, "Man you got big, I hope you arent pissed about all of those times I used to pick on you" I said "I was thinking about punching you in the face but since you gave me a ride Ill let it go". Funny how things change. 

What comes around goes around.

These kids today are all pussy's. They have all been told from day one they are special and can't deal with adversity. My wife sees this in her job on a daily basis. Millennials are the biggest bunch of pussy's ever. they are all entitled fuck wads  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s actually called progress and is admirable.  Not sure why some old fucker like you gets worked up over it......

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

These kids today are all pussy's. They have all been told from day one they are special and can't deal with adversity. My wife sees this in her job on a daily basis. Millennials are the biggest bunch of pussy's ever. they are all entitled fuck wads  

You’re a millennial eh flat earther :lmao:  

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

That’s actually called progress and is admirable.  Not sure why some old fucker like you gets worked up over it......

Too Bad you weren't one of these kids that killed himself you piece of Shit faggot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

Too Bad you weren't one of these kids that killed himself you piece of Shit faggot

Nah....I would have been the kid that beat your ass senseless.  👍