Check your account email address ×

Poor things.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

my dite dew habit is pretty bad though . a case a day is the norm lol

Holy fuck! :lol:

I’ve developed a sweet tooth since I quit...apparently it’s because of all the sugars and carbs in booze that are no longer present in my system....I eat Peanut Butter like it’s my job. :lol:

Hillbillies dont even drink that much dew, brah. Had to find a substitute for those rocks, eh? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hillbillies dont even drink that much dew, brah. Had to find a substitute for those rocks, eh? 

got to have somthing to keep me rolling lol. it is 1030 now just finishing up the work day that started at 8 . sort of the norm for the last yr 

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He said diet dew.   Still, 24 a day is nuts

well some times I toss in a,diet Dr pepper or site Peps and around 10 start to slower down with some diet 7 up i.  prob realistically  between 13 to 18 cans a,day .my bud shipped me a fuck load of water wanu brand pretty good drinking a,lot of that.  bet he shipped me 80 cases or more .have a big stack in the shop still .pretty sure the shipping had to be pretty costly from california,I am sure it was called marketing samples or somthing .

all my buds give me shit about my pop habit as they guzzle Morgan and diet Pepsi like it is water 

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

That shit will kill ya man.  Find something else without the fake sugars in it.  

Donald Rumsfeld was a,major share holder in who ever made that aspeten shit . gave cancer to every rat it was tested on . fda gave her the green after Donald became a major holder. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Donald Rumsfeld was a,major share holder in who ever made that aspeten shit . gave cancer to every rat it was tested on . fda gave her the green after Donald became a major holder. 

Don’t ever drink or eat that fake sugar BS. Every cancer doc will tell you the same. Bad bad bad.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Don’t ever drink or eat that fake sugar BS. Every cancer doc will tell you the same. Bad bad bad.

yeah I quit most of the bad shit in my life . I am keeping 1 .well 2 but I don't consider pot bad 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve got a buddy we stock “normal” drinks just for when he stops by.  He won’t touch anything diet.  We drink nothing but diet and eat Splenda by the 5 lb bag.  I love my fake sweet tea!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got a buddy we stock “normal” drinks just for when he stops by.  He won’t touch anything diet.  We drink nothing but diet and eat Splenda by the 5 lb bag.  I love my fake sweet tea!

This explains so much

Just now, motonoggin said:

This explains so much

:lol: 

I’m donating what will be left of my carcass to science.  Those nerds can sort through my hot mess and find whatever conclusions they can dream up.  Prolly find proof that stagnant wages are the cause for global warming.  Ahhhh.....that science will be settled!

:lol:

Come on...you know that was funny.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well some times I toss in a,diet Dr pepper or site Peps and around 10 start to slower down with some diet 7 up i.  prob realistically  between 13 to 18 cans a,day .my bud shipped me a fuck load of water wanu brand pretty good drinking a,lot of that.  bet he shipped me 80 cases or more .have a big stack in the shop still .pretty sure the shipping had to be pretty costly from california,I am sure it was called marketing samples or somthing .

all my buds give me shit about my pop habit as they guzzle Morgan and diet Pepsi like it is water 

Jesus Christ man.........if I drink a 20 oz pop on an empty stomach I get a stomach ache. :lol:

Eeesh.  I probably drink 2-20oz a week, if that. 

Way back when I used to do residential cement work I drank a ton of Mt Dew but not a case a day....holy fuck! Now-a-days I might have a pop every once in a while when I stop for Coneys and fries.

21 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

wtf man....you need to get off that shit.  My ex used to chug a 12'er a day of that shit when i first met her.  Thankfully she kicked that and the cigs with Chantix,, but turned into a raving cunt in the process.  :lol:  

20 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I never got into trouble drunk. I was a happy drunk.

x2.  Everything in moderation, and don't mix your boozes unless you're looking for a hangover.  Only drink quality.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

wtf man....you need to get off that shit.  My ex used to chug a 12'er a day of that shit when i first met her.  Thankfully she kicked that and the cigs with Chantix,, but turned into a raving cunt in the process.  :lol:  

x2.  Everything in moderation, and don't mix your boozes unless you're looking for a hangover.  Only drink quality.  :lol: 

And finish the night with food

• Like 1

17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

These same fuckers bitch about how healthcare is so expensive...

when have you here me bitch about health care? again I have said every one shoot have a 15k deductible with a hcsa . no free emergency room .  go back 10 yrs on assets for nursing homes and extended care .

that hcsa should also be able to be used in any country you chose to use it in as long as it is medical related