Check your account email address ×

Poor things.

My niece has been living in Europe for a couple years. She’s constantly pouting about Trump and how “sick” our country is right now. 

Its hillarious how triggered some can get. From my view thing are going pretty well!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

My niece has been living in Europe for a couple years. She’s constantly pouting about Trump and how “sick” our country is right now. 

Its hillarious how triggered some can get. From my view thing are going pretty well!

Reading some FB posts is like reading the Libturds posts here. Sometimes the crying is more pathetic by the Dumbs here tho. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

This is good stuff, when normal Americans see these losers it just increases the chances of keeping Democrats out of office. Jesus christ, who in the fuck physically sheds tears over an election outcome. :lmao:

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

This is good stuff, when normal Americans see these losers it just increases the chances of keeping Democrats out of office. Jesus christ, who in the fuck physically sheds tears over an election outcome. :lmao:

That is really weird....I remember staying up all night in 2000 because of the crazy nature of that whole election...no tears but goddamn was I hung over the next day at work...chugging Gatorade, eating Excedrins and scarfing chili cheese Fritos! :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Makes you wonder how they'll deal with shit when a real crisis happens in their life.  

I think the problem is, most of these people that are “suffering” over this idiocy are the ones that have never had to deal with any real problems in their lives. Coddled from birth and told to seek help the minute they start to feel overwhelmed.

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Reading some FB posts is like reading the Libturds posts here. Sometimes the crying is more pathetic by the Dumbs here tho. 

Dem Inderground is priceless.  People LITERALLY thinking about suicide.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

No shit.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is really weird....I remember staying up all night in 2000 because of the crazy nature of that whole election...no tears but goddamn was I hung over the next day at work...chugging Gatorade, eating Excedrins and scarfing chili cheese Fritos! :lol:

:lol:

chili cheese fritos? hmm. have to try that next time. my go to is always macdonalds sausage mcmuffin with no egg, usually 3 or 4. the pure greasiness is a godsend.

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

chili cheese fritos? hmm. have to try that next time. my go to is always macdonalds sausage mcmuffin with no egg, usually 3 or 4. the pure greasiness is a godsend.

Yeah that works well also...I’ve been off the sauce for a year and a half but damn I used to get some wicked hangovers.

4 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

right on, not a bad thing. 

I just turned 51 and I started  drinking  when I was around 15...just some beer now and again until I got a little older so it was time. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yeah that works well also...I’ve been off the sauce for a year and a half but damn I used to get some wicked hangovers.

I had to quit at about 40 when the hangovers started  lasting days .been 10 yrs dont miss it a bit .i will still have a beer or two from time to time at a,bbq or some shit but rare 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I had to quit at about 40 when the hangovers started  lasting days .been 10 yrs dont miss it a bit .i will still have a beer or two from time to time at a,bbq or some shit but rare 

Yeah I don’t find myself missing it...maybe once in a great while. Good on ya for quitting. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I don’t find myself missing it...maybe once in a great while. Good on ya for quitting. :thumbsup:

I don’t drink much anymore. Couple here and there. I never was very good at it. Most of the trouble I got into in my life can directly be tied to the booze. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don’t drink much anymore. Couple here and there. I never was very good at it. Most of the trouble I got into in my life can directly be tied to the booze. :lol: 

Hahaha....same here! :lol:

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

my dite dew habit is pretty bad though . a case a day is the norm lol

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Same here.  I'll tie a good one on a few times a year but the hangovers just aren't worth it anymore.  And on the Bold: yep.