Check your account email address ×

Yeah I can stand DMB for like one song... I'd rather listen to an Ace of Base or Dixie Chick's channel even before that. :lol:

Also, love Sirius, but who the fuck do they trick into paying $20 a month for that shit? I keep cancelling and getting $30 for 6 months and that's expensive enough

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have three of the biggest developers after it. However, it was my grandfather's and I don't really want to sell it. I'm already fairly well-off, so I don't really need the money. 

Selling is a sign of weakness. When people sell their family lands, it's because the developer was dominant to them. 

I grouse because I have OCD and have to keep the place looking real good. I lke knowing I have one of, if not the best-looking, biggest places in town. 

I know I grouse a lot, because I have family members that don't work or contribute to the place. That's what pisses me off. 

I asked you once where the dough came from...now I know. At least you weren’t selling the dope out of the evidence room. That was the other option I thought. :lol: 

12 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

I don't listen to any of this bands...not even for a second...wait, maybe some Rush.  Those boys could fucking rail and with Geddy at the mic?  Yeah...worth a listen.

Three I especially hate is Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones and Led Zepplin.  FUCKING GARAGE BAND GARBAGE ROCK!

:popcornchair:

12 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have hated Pink Floyd my entire life and I really wanted to like them because everybody else loves them so much. :lol:

If you Patsy's don't like Pink Floyd you have not experimented with mind altering substances enough:bong:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

If you Patsy's don't like Pink Floyd you have not experimented with mind altering substances enough:bong:

JUst 3 or 4 pop songs were way overplayed. They need to hear the unpopular stuff.

24 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Oh...had plenty of "experimentaion"...that's why I'm retarded now.  :lol: That type of music just wasn't my style.  Always Rock/Metal for me.

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

JUst 3 or 4 pop songs were way overplayed. They need to hear the unpopular stuff.

Maybe but pretty sure I've heard it.  Was always somebody playing it somewhere.  Just not my style.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

Oh...had plenty of "experimentaion"...that's why I'm retarded now.  :lol: That type of music just wasn't my style.  Always Rock/Metal for me.

Maybe but pretty sure I've heard it.  Was always somebody playing it somewhere.  Just not my style.  :dunno:

Retarded now....yeah think it's been a longer than just now....like forever. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Retarded now....yeah think it's been a longer than just now....like forever. 

How can it be forever?  Maybe Yur retaaaded too?  Let's get together and smoke a bowl....hit the road and crank up "Comfortably Numb"!  :lol: 

Image result for thelma and louise drive off cliff gif

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Division Bell Tour! The best concert / show I have ever seen!!! Pontiac Silverdome was just packed with people on such substances. 

49 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I've done as many drugs as anybody, and all of them. Nothing makes pink Floyd sound good to me. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I've done as many drugs as anybody, and all of them. Nothing makes pink Floyd sound good to me. 

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

did you watch that video? 

Ten minutes of that?  I decided to shave my fingers down to the bone and use them to stick lil' smokies like toothpicks and stick them in my ass instead.

LOL...But Jimmy is most certainly the talent that carried that fucking shit.

Jimmy was one of the best. However when I saw them he was way too drunk to even be on stage. I think he had a problem. I was very disappointed. 

20 hours ago, Edmo said:

I’ve seen Rush a hundred times live. Always a good show. My fave band growing up by far. Friend of a friend was Geddy’s cousin and always got us good tickets.

Really sorry to hear that. :lol:  :bc:  that guys voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.