Check your account email address ×

So I get in my truck and turn on the Sirius Satellite Radio and see that a band that I don't particularly care for has their own station now. There are some bands that I have tremendous respect for their musical talent but just can't seem to stand listening to them, the Dave Matthews Band is one of those bands.

other bands that I have tremendous respect for but also can't stand listening to include: Pink Floyd, Rush, yes and Tool. I know lots of people love them I just can't get into it.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So I get in my truck and turn on the Sirius Satellite Radio and see that a band that I don't particularly care for has their own station now. There are some bands that I have tremendous respect for their musical talent but just can't seem to stand listening to them, the Dave Matthews Band is one of those bands.

other bands that I have tremendous respect for but also can't stand listening to include: Pink Floyd, Rush, yes and Tool. I know lots of people love them I just can't get into it.

Some like steak, some like salmon. Just because they’re talented doesn’t mean you have to like them. I like all those bands you listed, and don’t like Dave Matthews. 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Some like steak, some like salmon. Just because they’re talented doesn’t mean you have to like them. I like all those bands you listed, and don’t like Dave Matthews. 

Especially since he dumped his buses shit on those tourists. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I don't listen to any of this bands...not even for a second...wait, maybe some Rush.  Those boys could fucking rail and with Geddy at the mic?  Yeah...worth a listen.

Three I especially hate is Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones and Led Zepplin.  FUCKING GARAGE BAND GARBAGE ROCK!

:popcornchair:

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I don't listen to any of this bands...not even for a second...wait, maybe some Rush.  Those boys could fucking rail and with Geddy at the mic?  Yeah...worth a listen.

Three I especially hate is Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones and Led Zepplin.  FUCKING GARAGE BAND GARBAGE ROCK!

I have hated Pink Floyd my entire life and I really wanted to like them because everybody else loves them so much. :lol:

I’ve actually met Dave Matthews years ago. My buddy won tickets and backstage passes to one of his shows and took me along. Really cool dude, but I almost fell asleep during the show. :lol: 

Edited by Edmo

9 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I’ve seen Rush a hundred times live. Always a good show. My fave band growing up by far. Friend of a friend was Geddy’s cousin and always got us good tickets.

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have hated Pink Floyd my entire life and I really wanted to like them because everybody else loves them so much. :lol:

That's why I usually end up disliking a band.  That and absolute shit music that I could never seem to find what the appeal was...at all.  Ok, all my have a few decent rifs...but that's it.  Pink Floydd's "Comfortably Numb" and LZ's "Stairway to Heaven" have to be two of the most overrated peices of fucking ass shit I've ever heard.

Good grief.  I sound like Ben!  :lol:

@bentifa   I mean @f7ben

34 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is what bothers you.............a fuckin' radio station????

You oughtta' see what I have ta' worry about. Holy shit............a fuckin' radio station.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You oughtta' see what I have ta' worry about. Holy shit............a fuckin' radio station.

You should sell that place and get a condo. You seem to bitch a lot about how much work it is.

I dont have the time for someone who refers to Led fucking Zeppelin as garage band garbage. I mean sweet fucking shit. Between them and the Beetles they authored the entire genre of modern rock. How fucking dumb do you have to be to even type that shit. That is below momo level dumb and that is impossible.......like fucking time travel or perpetual motion 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

You should sell that place and get a condo. You seem to bitch a lot about how much work it is.

I have three of the biggest developers after it. However, it was my grandfather's and I don't really want to sell it. I'm already fairly well-off, so I don't really need the money. 

Selling is a sign of weakness. When people sell their family lands, it's because the developer was dominant to them. 

I grouse because I have OCD and have to keep the place looking real good. I lke knowing I have one of, if not the best-looking, biggest places in town. 

I know I grouse a lot, because I have family members that don't work or contribute to the place. That's what pisses me off. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont have the time for someone who refers to Led fucking Zeppelin as garage band garbage. I mean sweet fucking shit. Between them and the Beetles they authored the entire genre of modern rock. How fucking dumb do you have to be to even type that shit. That is below momo level dumb and that is impossible.......like fucking time travel or perpetual motion 

Make time.  Or I'll drop kick your stupid ass all the way back to the Indiana state line...then steal your smoker.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm just trying to talk about something other than stupid political shit you old saggy cunt. Now I just want to talk about how bad I want to come out there and put you 2 steps closer to the grave!!!!111

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve actually met Dave Matthews years ago. My buddy won tickets and backstage passes to one of his shows and took me along. Really cool dude, but I almost fell asleep during the show. :lol: 

I don't have a problem with Dave, just yeah... Nappy time. 

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve seen Rush a hundred times live. Always a good show. My fave band growing up by far. Friend of a friend was Geddy’s cousin and always got us good tickets.

I had an old girlfriend who went to school out in Vegas and fucked geddy. She actually bragged about it. :lol:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Musical taste is completely subjective you bipolar brain dead POS, This rant is just more proof what a fucking unbalanced fucking complete fucking unorthodox imbicile you actually are :guzzle:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have three of the biggest developers after it. However, it was my grandfather's and I don't really want to sell it. I'm already fairly well-off, so I don't really need the money. 

Selling is a sign of weakness. When people sell their family lands, it's because the developer was dominant to them. 

I grouse because I have OCD and have to keep the place looking real good. I lke knowing I have one of, if not the best-looking, biggest places in town. 

I know I grouse a lot, because I have family members that don't work or contribute to the place. That's what pisses me off. 

You're going to die shortly after I kick your ass up and down the Sandy's parking lot then your family is gonna sell that property and piss on your grave with the money!!!