Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh .....

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is your brain not able to comprehend the difference between supporting everything he does and respecting the game he runs?

You and ginger were both a little giddy about this notion that trump is so clever and able to manipulate people, including the dems. That is complete hogwash.  He may be manipulating some only the idiots on the right, but the rest of us see right through him. He is a POS and gets away with the shot because of gop pussies, and idiots like yourself. 

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You and ginger were both a little giddy about this notion that trump is so clever and able to manipulate people, including the dems. That is complete hogwash.  He may be manipulating some only the idiots on the right, but the rest of us see right through him. He is a POS and gets away with the shot because of gop pussies, and idiots like yourself. 

Is that seriously the talking point on DU right.l now? :lol: 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:wrong: about everything :lol: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

giddy no but he has your kind on a string just like the right wing retards who believe every word he says.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

Probably about the biggest fucking piece of filth on earth. Fuck this guy and fuck Donald Trump. I honestly would have voted for Hillary had I had a crystal ball and was able to read the decisions of this fucking police state piece of shit that now sits on our highest court.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/9/17548612/trump-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-net-neutrality-surveillance

Who needed a crystal ball? While campaigning Trump made no bones about the kind of justices he would nominate for the SC and other federal courts.

58 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who needed a crystal ball? While campaigning Trump made no bones about the kind of justices he would nominate for the SC and other federal courts.

Gorsuch was an excellent pic and the polar opposite of Cavanaugh .....anything else?

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The Democrats are going to vote to confirm the guy and then turn around and blame Bernie and third parties. 

And Slinger will give us some unbelievably retarded little story about how just cause a handful of dems went along with the confirmation they bare no responsibility because a bunch of repubs voted for it. Even though the dems could have likely stopped it. Its like the motherfucker has a head full of fucking mayo 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

At the end of the day , a lot of us are going to be bummed that Kavanaugh retired ....... and not just the leftys  :bc:

Wut?

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What , do you ears overlap ? The guy was a centrist for the most part . He's going to get replaced with some fucking delusional bible thumping maniac .  :bc:

Hey dumbass........read what you typed slowly 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass........read what you typed slowly 

AAHHH FUCK , I typed the wrong name :lol:  . You know who the fuck I meant , now cut me some slack , I'm trying to type here while the ol lady is yappin in my ear ffs

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

AAHHH FUCK , I typed the wrong name :lol:  . You know who the fuck I meant , now cut me some slack , I'm trying to type here while the ol lady is yappin in my ear ffs

Actually when I first read it I had no idea what you were implying :lol: 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And Slinger will give us some unbelievably retarded little story about how just cause a handful of dems went along with the confirmation they bare no responsibility because a bunch of repubs voted for it. Even though the dems could have likely stopped it. Its like the motherfucker has a head full of fucking mayo 

You two dumb fucks have more blame in this then most dems. Most dems saw trump for what he is, and tried stopping it. Enjoy sleeping in the bed you helped make :bc:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You two dumb fucks have more blame in this then most dems. Most dems saw trump for what he is, and tried stopping it. Enjoy sleeping in the bed you helped make :bc:

Lol. 

They're stopping Trump by enabling him...

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump is doing a better job than I expected. 

Makes me wonder what some of you were expecting. :lol:

Umm... Winning and more winning duh.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Trump is doing a better job than I expected. 

Makes me wonder what some of you were expecting. :lol:

Expecting to keep swillary from being pres , and nothing more. Everything else is just a bonus.