Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh .....

Probably about the biggest fucking piece of filth on earth. Fuck this guy and fuck Donald Trump. I honestly would have voted for Hillary had I had a crystal ball and was able to read the decisions of this fucking police state piece of shit that now sits on our highest court.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/9/17548612/trump-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-net-neutrality-surveillance

Fuck this fucking asshole.....someone should kill him before confirmation 

Kavanaugh also wrote in favor of a decision on the US government’s metadata surveillance efforts spearheaded by the NSA. As part of a challenge to the program, Kavanaugh wrote that “the Government’s metadata collection program is entirely consistent with the Fourth Amendment.” Kavanaugh argued that the collection of records was not unlawful because the data was obtained through a third party, and would not constitute an “unreasonable” search based on past case law.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. The old saying is new again.

Why do you need a hand gun when we have police? 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Why do you need a hand gun when we have police? 

To protect yourself from police.  And I was just pointing out the new defense of this pick.

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably about the biggest fucking piece of filth on earth. Fuck this guy and fuck Donald Trump. I honestly would have voted for Hillary had I had a crystal ball and was able to read the decisions of this fucking police state piece of shit that now sits on our highest court.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/9/17548612/trump-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-net-neutrality-surveillance

He doesn't sit on the high court you bipolar shitforbrains he hasn't even been confirmed yet just nominated you dumbest of dumb shits :guzzle: 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

negotiating pawn that is it toss him out then anyone else  looks good . have you not been watching how this guy works at all? 

Just now, Momorider said:

He doesn't sit on the high court you bipolar shitforbrains he hasn't even been confirmed yet just nominated you dumbest of dumb shits :guzzle: 

He is guaranteed to be confirmed you retarded faggot ass piece of fucking cum sponge.....you are so fucking dumb it crashes the site when you post you fucking moron. If you posted on multiple sites at the same time your fucking idiocy would probably cause a blackhole and kill us all. You are fucking dense beyond belief and a cocksucking lying faggot also 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

negotiating pawn that is it toss him out then anyone else  looks good . have you not been watching how this guy works at all? 

God I hope so.......I think he gets confirmed and sits on the bench though. 

Just now, f7ben said:

He is guaranteed to be confirmed you retarded faggot ass piece of fucking cum sponge.....you are so fucking dumb it crashes the site when you post you fucking moron. If you posted on multiple sites at the same time your fucking idiocy would probably cause a blackhole and kill us all. You are fucking dense beyond belief and a cocksucking lying faggot also 

:true:

Just now, f7ben said:

You said he sits on the Hight court you a a fucking idiot and :wrong: like always :fuckoff:

• Haha 1

I'm shocked Justin Amash is still breathing .......he is literally the opposite of momo. I mean his brain works so the exact opposite of momo and that is not tolerated in washington for very long 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm shocked Justin Amash is still breathing .......he is literally the opposite of momo. I mean his brain works so the exact opposite of momo and that is not tolerated in washington for very long 

:goodpost:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lies: 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The pre planned protest is In full force. Liberals donning professionally made signs, Pocahontas reading a pre made speech. Who’s paying for all this? 

I saw a little bit of it and she is a really bad actress. It was pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The pre planned protest is In full force. Liberals donning professionally made signs, Pocahontas reading a pre made speech. Who’s paying for all this? 

Its an absolute garbage pick. I hope they burn DC to the ground over it

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

George Soros!!!!!!!!!11