Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh .....

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there is no doubt about that but the left has proven to be unable to mount any sort of legitimate to response to what he is doing so clearly he has their number.  

because they're a minority, and the GOP are pussies. now if he has fooled many dems to go along with his BS, your point may be valid. :dunno:

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You think we’re wrong lol? The R’s got in line in a big way. Don’t be stupid.

wrong? not really. I just think this little charade of yours and toms about being on board with trump most of the time is getting a little old.

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump: I'm going to start killing black babies

gop: cool, go for it

dems: no way, don't do it

ginger and xlt: I love how trump masterfully manipulates the dems

wtf?

Is your brain not able to comprehend the difference between supporting everything he does and respecting the game he runs?

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is your brain not able to comprehend the difference between supporting everything he does and respecting the game he runs?

No. He's a fucking idiot.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

there you go assuming peoples positions again.  your insight on my politics is about as accurate as woolies.  

Yet you mention your insight of my politics almost daily.  Weird.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting....how did I misrepresent this?

You ought to concern yourself with doing an honest days work, instead of worrying about me and my opinions.  Honestly its clear some of you guys do fuck all during the day.  Its a wonder you even have a job.  Ignore.  Say it with me fucktard. Ignore

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf?

whew just when I think you couldn't be more out to lunch.....  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

she'd be far from perfect, but not creating the messes this guy does. BS on the Syria war too.

Economy is slamming right now while you bitch about messes

19 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Economy is slamming right now while you bitch about messes

Car sales in June were at an annualized rate of 17.47 million. What a mess. If this keeps up they’ll have to increase production. This is really pissing me off.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf?

You’re cool with PP killing piles of black babies so...  you are cool with it

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you mention your insight of my politics almost daily.  Weird.

You ought to concern yourself with doing an honest days work, instead of worrying about me and my opinions.  Honestly its clear some of you guys do fuck all during the day.  Its a wonder you even have a job.  Ignore.  Say it with me fucktard. Ignore

whew just when I think you couldn't be more out to lunch.....  

Are you on vacation or something? Is this your personal forum where you get to say whatever you want and nobody is allowed to respond?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you on vacation or something? Is this your personal forum where you get to say whatever you want and nobody is allowed to respond?

You've been asked the same... plenty.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

You've been asked the same... plenty.

Thanks but I was  talking to Mark not his lackey so run along now and fetch him...thanks.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks but I was  talking to Mark not his lackey so run along now and fetch him...thanks.

I’ve tried to be as clear as I can.  I think you’re annoying as hell and live to argue with anyone about anything 24/7.  I’ve asked several times now to go find another target for your silly games.  I have neither the time or the interest.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve tried to be as clear as I can.  I think you’re annoying as hell and live to argue with anyone about anything 24/7.  I’ve asked several times now to go find another target for your silly games.  I have neither the time or the interest.

Most here argue constantly and if you have neither the time or interest ignore me and save the target(victim) bullshit Mark....It's clear you don't like being disagreed with and when you are you just call the other person a retard and say you don't care about their opinion anyhow. Have you ever wondered why you are always the claiming to be a target (victim)....sometimes it's not everyone else. Peace out.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Most here argue constantly and if you have neither the time or interest ignore me and save the target(victim) bullshit Mark....It's clear you don't like being disagreed with and when you are you just call the other person a retard and say you don't care about their opinion anyhow. Have you ever wondered why you are always the claiming to be a target (victim)....sometimes it's not everyone else. Peace out.

Ssh.  No.  It’s you.  And I don’t claim a fucking thing except that you annoy me, because you always have some dumbfuck argumentative point to make.  Fatso. <<<<<since you think it’s fine to make comments about someone’s physical attributes. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ssh.  No.  It’s you.  And I don’t claim a fucking thing except that you annoy me, because you always have some dumbfuck argumentative point to make.  Fatso. <<<<<since you think it’s fine to make comments about someone’s physical attributes. 

I get called fat here everyday....who gives a fuck and are you saying it because I called Moe a halfpint? How cute! !!!! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks