Check your account email address ×

Passed my course

56 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

4 of us went,only I passed lol.  Class 1 with ab, only 2 general errors ..I'm good with that 😁

Now you can forget all that Pretrip shit

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Now you can forget all that Pretrip shit

No shit :lol:... no cut or bulges on the tires ,min 1.6 tread depth ,no cats or dogs between the tires ,min 100 psi, seated well on the rims, no cracks or damage to rim,lug nuts secure ,hub oil adequate, not leaking, hub o meter secure ,  alveolar stem is capped ,and we would check the 2nd axle the same as the 1st :bong:

17 minutes ago, old indy said:

yes congrats  now you just have to get use to all the asshole 4wheelers that just absolutely Have to cut you off to get in front of you.......  

I had a douche on a Harley cut in bedside me on a button hook lol. I can only block so much. Some people are just fucked in the head 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I had a douche on a Harley cut in bedside me on a button hook lol. I can only block so much. Some people are just fucked in the head 

a real genius doing it on a bike huh           hardly a speed bump if he fucks up. :smack: 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, old indy said:

yes congrats  now you just have to get use to all the asshole 4wheelers that just absolutely Have to cut you off to get in front of you.......  

30 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I always back down in merging lanes and flash my beams to the trucks coming in. I miss a spot in traffic, but I know the people behind me would try and run up. Fuck them. :stop::salute:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I always back down in merging lanes and flash my beams to the trucks coming in. I miss a spot in traffic, but I know the people behind me would try and run up. Fuck them. :stop::salute:

Lol. That's awesome :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xcr700 said:

No shit :lol:... no cut or bulges on the tires ,min 1.6 tread depth ,no cats or dogs between the tires ,min 100 psi, seated well on the rims, no cracks or damage to rim,lug nuts secure ,hub oil adequate, not leaking, hub o meter secure ,  alveolar stem is capped ,and we would check the 2nd axle the same as the 1st :bong:

Years ago I took mine with an old pollack... goodness gracious the terminology was hard to get into his head. To him..

the tires were GOOD

ehaust was GOOD

frame was GOOD 

motor was GOOD 

cab was GOOD

lol I have no idea how he passed but he did. Years ago in dauphin 

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Going to find out this summer if I can get into Canadia.  Someone from Michigan will probably rat me out though.  

Are you on the needle?

7 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

It is crazy the number of drivers they are short.  Should have at least a coipld offers before choosing.  Drivers should get top pay and have nice equipment.  Freight rates are up double digits.

I agree. Seems like unless you're doing long haul ,the money isn't the best 

6 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

I can't wait to stop trucking, but good luck with the new gig! Lots of trucking jobs out there. We can't hire anyone worth a shit, most don't last, and many can't even pass the application/background process. 

How do you pass the application and background process lol 

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

congrats.

now put your helmet on to fit in

No shit.  There were 6 of us at mpi yesterday, 4 students and 2 instructors, and I swear to God the rest of people there were east Indian. It was crazy 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Years ago I took mine with an old pollack... goodness gracious the terminology was hard to get into his head. To him..

the tires were GOOD

ehaust was GOOD

frame was GOOD 

motor was GOOD 

cab was GOOD

lol I have no idea how he passed but he did. Years ago in dauphin 

Fuck me . I learned me up a bunch of hooey for nuthun lol

11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I dunno if they are even around anymore TBH . But were a huge outfit out of the midwest they were cutting everybodys throat . JB Hunt was the name  :lol:   :bc:

They are still around. 

• Like 1