Check your account email address ×

Take the dough...

The sad part is, it is up to him to prove the cash is his and it came through legal sources, so he is guilty until proven innocent.  He'll never see it again.  On the chance he doesn't it'll be handed over to his lawyer of choice.  

The man had documentation from his bank showing where the money came from.   The TSA stole it plain and simple.  They should be charged. 

With that said.  The Tsa took my phone going through the screening on my last flight.  Scanned it on on top of doing the sniff test.  

What right do they have to poach the memory of a phone of someone thats done nothing wrong.   ?

Oooo thats right, im shitting on the TSA online..

im curious now to see how my return trip goes....    

Edited by old indy

It all boils down to one simple sentence 

All Cops Are Bastards

They know that this is what the system is and does and was designed to do.....yet they still volunteer to serve the system 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I damn sure think he got fucked... 100%.

Question: Would any of you ever try to take $60k CASH, wrapped in paper, across a border?

He came from a shithole country with much more money than expected.

This is what the war on drugs, RICO and other "laws" are really about. Govt theft of personal property. If you don't want to get your shit stolen you need to become a bank. They never take the banks money. 

• Like 1

I got hosed by customs before.  Cocksucking mafia!!!  I basically was told to sign a form forfeiting my rights and my goods or they'd charge me on the spot and arrest me.  They took EVERYTHING.  Luggage, electronics, jewelry....all because I had a box of cubans.  I was told, "You'll get my proper belingings back after inspection".  NOPE!  Got the run around and never got a fucking thing back.  I was raising hell then one nice lady took me aside and basically said, "Look...it's gone....you'll never see any of it again....just go home or you'll be arrested."  HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! 

'MERICA!!!!!!!!   UN-FUCKING-REAL.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got hosed by customs before.  Cocksucking mafia!!!  I basically was told to sign a form forfeiting my rights and my goods or they'd charge me on the spot and arrest me.  They took EVERYTHING.  Luggage, electronics, jewelry....all because I had a box of cubans.  I was told, "You'll get my proper belingings back after inspection".  NOPE!  Got the run around and never got a fucking thing back.  I was raising hell then one nice lady took me aside and basically said, "Look...it's gone....you'll never see any of it again....just go home or you'll be arrested."  HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! 

'MERICA!!!!!!!!   UN-FUCKING-REAL.  

That's freedom mother fucker!!!!

• Gold Member

I agree he got fucked.

He also supposedly knew about a customs form he would need and decides to wait till his layover to fill it out? Some other info must be missing.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Blame Castro!!!!

It was Miami International AP.  The "officers" all spoke broken English so, yeah....I already blamed the stinking, lying, thieving Cubans.   :lol:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump and Sessions think it's great. 

How the fuck did you think we were gonna pay for this tax cut Emotional Jowell? Making America great again one illegal asset forfeiture at a time! :owned:

• Haha 2

On 6/2/2018 at 9:08 AM, old indy said:

The man had documentation from his bank showing where the money came from.   The TSA stole it plain and simple.  They should be charged. 

With that said.  The Tsa took my phone going through the screening on my last flight.  Scanned it on on top of doing the sniff test.  

What right do they have to poach the memory of a phone of someone thats done nothing wrong.   ?

chances of me allowing that would be zero,   esp considering the non public personl info that exists on my phone for work.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

chances of me allowing that would be zero,   esp considering the non public personl info that exists on my phone for work.  

Keep licking them boots you soulless ginger bootlicking fuck .......you deserve it 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

how would refusing them access to my phone be bootlicking.  

because eventually the will just take it thanks to pieces of fucking shit like you who dont care one bit about our 4th amendment rights.......

DERP DERP DERP......SNOWDEN NEVER SHOULD HAVE EXPOSED OUR GOVERNMENT ....DERP

Edited by f7ben

On 6/2/2018 at 8:08 AM, old indy said:

You should contact a lawyer ASAP, it is totally against TSA policy to scan electronic devices as any part of domestic screening.

Neal