Check your account email address ×

Take the dough...

On 6/2/2018 at 8:30 AM, Snake said:

I damn sure think he got fucked... 100%.

Question: Would any of you ever try to take $60k CASH, wrapped in paper, across a border?

No, because I've known the government has been using this exact tactic to steal from innocent people for years now. Never, EVER carry large sums of cash. The government has a license to steal it.

On 6/2/2018 at 7:30 AM, Snake said:

Question: Would any of you ever try to take $60k CASH, wrapped in paper, across a border?

Depends on where I'm going, I certainly would trust myself to carry the money versus the banks and their mob connections in many countries of the world.

Neal

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

chances of me allowing that would be zero,   esp considering the non public personl info that exists on my phone for work.  

🤷‍♂️   Nuthing to hide and i didnt need to end up detained or involved in a shit show .  On my return things will be diferent if they pull the same shit.  Ive had enough of that crap.   

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You should contact a lawyer ASAP, it is totally against TSA policy to scan electronic devices as any part of domestic screening.

Neal

If i could prove it was scanned i would. But after they used the sniff pad doohicky on it it went into a machine/box of some sort and they turned me away from what they were doing with it.  🤷‍♂️  

I could very well be wrong but what else could it be   It was already X rayed for fuck sakes. ?

Nevermind the fact i was already through the body scanner as were the two plastic tubs with my belongings when the little woman walked up and said   I need your phone, do you have any objections to me checking it”. Douchebag would t even look at me.   I cant stand when someone wont look me in the eye when addressing me in this sort of situation.   Shady mutherfuckers.     I get the “random” alarm aLmost everytime i fly these days..

On 6/2/2018 at 7:30 AM, Snake said:

I have a customer who had a bunch of cash off shore in 09. sold his business booked privet jet him and his partner brought all there off sbore cash back and bought a fuck load of condos and town homes in fl . all cash deals we  spent 6 mo running around Naples and Bonita looking for buildings with the most forclosers . they would buy all units for a song then take control of board allowing units to be rented. 

they started 're selling 2 yrs ago . huge gains huge . fucking banks were giving shit away if you were taking 10 off there books in a closing 

sketchy as fuck traveling with boxes of cash knowing the Fed can just take it if they find it 

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I sent n2o and Drew with $24,000 in cash to pick up my car. Good thing the pigs didnt just take it for no reason like they often do 

Butters never would let the pigs take your cash bro. He would keister stash that shit deep where they would never find it!!!!!

40 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Butters never would let the pigs take your cash bro. He would keister stash that shit deep where they would never find it!!!!!

n2o probably could only fit a few thousand in his skinny ass.......butter could put a cool million in 20's into his rectal cavity and not even feel it @@@@@@!1111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

n2o probably could only fit a few thousand in his skinny ass.......butter could put a cool million in 20's into his rectal cavity and not even feel it @@@@@@!1111

He would skip down the street like Mary Poppins!!!!!!