Check your account email address ×

Tesla death watch

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

He's limited, and that's being nice :thumb:

And motos anarcho collective utopia isn't a perfect example of that?  Way to be consistent.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Miserable jimmy is crying again :lol:

Listen bitch boy you had better get consulting and by that I mean fetch Catmans lunch and mow his lawn.  :kissmyass:

BTW it's funny how you brag on TBP that you don't even address me yet here you are....what stupid, stupid half man you really are. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen bitch boy you had better get consulting and by that I mean fetch Catmans lunch and mow his lawn.  :kissmyass:

BTW it's funny how you brag on TBP that you don't even address me yet here you are....what stupid, stupid half man you really are. :lol:

You really are dumb as a rock. I didn't address you before you came over crying like a bitch about keeping your safe space safe. I'm am now because your level of miserable cuntness is off the charts. 

I gave you an out you big dummy. Stay here I'll stay there....

Your supposed to put the paint in walls not huff it retard 

Your catman shit while typical for you is unoriginal and not accurate. Keep it up it just makes you look more stupid :lol:

28 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You really are dumb as a rock. I didn't address you before you came over crying like a bitch about keeping your safe space safe. I'm am now because your level of miserable cuntness is off the charts. 

I gave you an out you big dummy. Stay here I'll stay there....

Your supposed to put the paint in walls not huff it retard 

Your catman shit while typical for you is unoriginal and not accurate. Keep it up it just makes you look more stupid :lol:

You are pretty much recognized as the dumbest guy on TBP and most here think you are an unoriginal unfunny putz. Has nothing to do with a safe space...you and  lilly are just a couple of dumb motherfuckers that add nothing.

BTW the paint huffer thing....Momo beat you to it years ago. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are pretty much recognized as the dumbest guy on TBP and most here think you are an unoriginal unfunny putz. Has nothing to do with a safe space...you and  lilly are just a couple of dumb motherfuckers that add nothing.

BTW the paint huffer thing....Momo beat you to it years ago. :lol:

Since everything you say someone else said first I figured I'd go your route.

Ok I'm dumb youre emotional dumb and a miserable fucking loser. Fair enough? 

47 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Please keep these guys away from me !!!

What a sissy cunt :lol:

Well it was more of joke about the village idiots but play it anyway you want Dripper..you should also realize they are laughing at you and not with you over there. Pretty sure your Swiss Cheese brain can't process that.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 5/3/2018 at 7:30 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

That guy sounds like a lot of your posts, and with that I must ask why don't you just live your life like the Amish do? It is a choice after all.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And motos anarcho collective utopia isn't a perfect example of that?  Way to be consistent.

I'm real consistent, fiscal conservative, social librul, have hated lying motherfuckers my whole life.

Fox News :thumb:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm real consistent, fiscal conservative, social librul, have hated lying motherfuckers my whole life.

:lol:

Noce party you got there.  Of course, to be fair, you never said you hated imbeciles.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey now does that include the Kenyan and both Clintons? Yup I hate liars too

38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think Tesla is effed once his semi truck scam is exposed 

Oh come on, you don't want to drive a center seated semi?  It has excellent acceleration because electric and is almost like a McLaren F1!

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well it was more of joke about the village idiots but play it anyway you want Dripper..you should also realize they are laughing at you and not with you over there. Pretty sure your Swiss Cheese brain can't process that.:thumbsup:

If that makes you feel better about your miserable self fill your boots dummy

No one laughs at you cuz you're miserable and unfunny and generally a whiny old cunt bag with nothing going for him but a terrible internet reputation of being miserable loud mouth flying off the handle only to apologise later :lol:

17 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You really hated hilliary then! Never been a bigger liar ever

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

If that makes you feel better about your miserable self fill your boots dummy

No one laughs at you cuz you're miserable and unfunny and generally a whiny old cunt bag with nothing going for him but a terrible internet reputation of being miserable loud mouth flying off the handle only to apologise later :lol:

Not miserable at all Drifter and you sure seem to have a hard on for me despite what you tell your cronies next door and you keep talking about this reputation I have and how I've got nothing going for me...,your obsession is bizarre.

BTW I apologized once to you because I felt like I was being a dick but I can see that was a mistake but feel free to keep bringing it up Danny Boy.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not miserable at all Drifter and you sure seem to have a hard on for me despite what you tell your cronies next door and you keep talking about this reputation I have and how I've got nothing going for me...,your obsession is bizarre.

BTW I apologized once to you because I felt like I was being a dick but I can see that was a mistake but feel free to keep bringing it up Danny Boy.:thumbsup:

:lol: 

22 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Since everything you say someone else said first I figured I'd go your route.

Ok I'm dumb youre emotional dumb and a miserable fucking loser. Fair enough? 

He's right, everyone treats you like a punching bag. You should team up with Momo, you could both use a friend. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nope.  Looks like you pounded that hard on right to mush   :lol: 

Oh is that how it works....let you spew nonsense without challenge..got it.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks