Check your account email address ×

Time to Raise Prices

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps he should have started here, instead of with idiotic hair trigger reaction.

Neal

Definitely a moment of clarity here. I’d like to see more of this as well. He does seem to enjoy stirring the pot though. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps he should have started here, instead of with idiotic hair trigger reaction.

Neal

Actually the problem just may take care of itself.

Japan seeks to join U.S. WTO complaint against China as third party

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/04/07/business/economy-business/japan-seeks-join-u-s-wto-complaint-china-third-party/#.Wsyk60xFyUk

Taiwan wants to listen in on US complaint to WTO against China

As of the April 5 deadline, Taiwan, Japan, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia and the European Union all requested to participate as a third party

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news.php?id=105463&sid=3

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Who doesn't think it's way better to raise tariffs on imports vs taxes on US citizens?  FFS it's a no brainer....but apparently not if you're a trump hater.

A tariff is a tax ya dummy

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:smack:   HOLY FUCK!!!!  I suppose you think a tax on imports is the same as a tax on a US citizen

:lol: 

Doe Dumber with another zinger :lmao: 

On 4/9/2018 at 8:15 AM, DriftBusta said:

Because you've actually been around the country and met a bunch of folks from the boards, he gets to accuse you of being a follower.  You can't possibly have views of your own that might actually align with others.  He gets to do this while hiding in anonymity, never having met anyone, to the extent that 95% of the people here couldn't even tell you his first name, much less what he looks like.  This makes his opinions trump all others in his mind.

Sounds like you're pulling factoids out of your bunghole too.   She made a few benign comments about a mouthy kid who's obviously being propped up by well funded handlers.  I'd say that relationship needs to be outed, so as to shine a light on who's really pulling the strings here, cuz it sure as hell isn't that string bean armed little dweeb David Hogg.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like he nailed it....I voted for Trump and there are definitely times he has sounded like a juvenile buffoon but give credit where it's due.:thumbsup:

x2.  

50 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Thanks for that insightful contribution to the thread Neal.

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Who buys the goods imported to the US?

:lol:

Is that supposed to be a gotcha?  Think now.  I know you can do this, even with that art history degree you must have gotten.  It clearly wasn't economics.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  

Thanks for that insightful contribution to the thread Neal.

Is that supposed to be a gotcha?  Think now.  I know you can do this, even with that art history degree you must have gotten.  It clearly wasn't economics.

And yours from the donut and portable shitter businesses...... :snack:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Bachelors in Management Science with a minor in marketing.  And you? :snack: 

Im guessing he won employee of the month a few times at the local Burger establishment.

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Im guessing he won employee of the month a few times at the local Burger establishment.

Seriously, I would like to see both his and RevKevsSTDs resume.  Me thinks they're both about 1 paragraph long. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But he has an IQ of 137.....he said so.  LOL

Everyone with the exception of GayKevSTD smells bullshit on that one  :lol::bc: 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It is, when you go to buy something and it cost because of a tariff it's an invisible tax.

As opposed to a direct tax that I am forced to pay vs a rise in price on a product in which I have a choice to buy it or not?   

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Of course this has nothing to do with a strong economy using more steel.   I've never had lead times this long.  

My new truck was almost 11 weeks from the time it was ordered.