Check your account email address ×

Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because you've actually been around the country and met a bunch of folks from the boards, he gets to accuse you of being a follower.  You can't possibly have views of your own that might actually align with others.  He gets to do this while hiding in anonymity, never having met anyone, to the extent that 95% of the people here couldn't even tell you his first name, much less what he looks like.  This makes his opinions trump all others in his mind.

Sounds like you're pulling factoids out of your bunghole too.   She made a few benign comments about a mouthy kid who's obviously being propped up by well funded handlers.  I'd say that relationship needs to be outed, so as to shine a light on who's really pulling the strings here, cuz it sure as hell isn't that string bean armed little dweeb David Hogg.

You’re proud of meeting some forum members :lmao:  A whole gang of drama queen thin skinned east coast pussies......who even have their own forum to protect against the librul meanies :lol:  Tell us more about ‘hiding’.....:snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re proud of meeting some forum members :lmao:  A whole gang of drama queen thin skinned east coast pussies......who even have their own forum to protect against the librul meanies :lol:  Tell is more about ‘hiding’.....:snack:

Lol nailed it

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Lol nailed it

Shut up you doddering old fool....your partisan hackery  has been exposed so many times you should just go lay down and hitching your wagon to Slopeheads star is a brilliant move. :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shut up you doddering old fool....your partisan hackery  has been exposed so many times you should just go lay down and hitching your wagon to Slopeheads star is a brilliant move. :lol: 

Quit lashing out Jimmy.....makes you look weaker than you already are....... :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re proud of meeting some forum members :lmao:  A whole gang of drama queen thin skinned east coast pussies......who even have their own forum to protect against the librul meanies :lol:  Tell us more about ‘hiding’.....:snack:

Takes a 6 month vacation after wrong  presidential election prediction, calls everyone thinned skinned :lol: only a lib

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Some genius.  Made no mention of being proud, just noted that Tom has been all around the country and met a bunch of folks, including my brother and our wives.  Spin that any way you'd like, the rest of us think its a good thing.  If you were such a genius, you'd understand why no one wants you over there.  It has nothing to do with being liberal, it has everything to do with being an annoying douchebag.   Instead you double down on the obnoxious and annoying.  The fact that you seem to enjoy your role here in that manner speaks volumes.  Then again, its also a good indication why your party keeps losing electoral races nationally.  Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They make great allies.  Spread propaganda and lies, behave like hypocrites, then call everyone stupid. :lol: 

34 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Takes a 6 month vacation after wrong  presidential election prediction, calls everyone thinned skinned :lol: only a lib

He seems to be under the impression that people actually buy his schtick.  Thankfully my mouse has a great scroll feature.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

But those same people are telling whitey boy to shut up...

Neal

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Maybe she shouldn't. This kid is out there saying if you dont support gun control you are pro murder, what makes him off limits? 

You two are obviously very confused.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You two are obviously very confused.

No. Why should Ingraham be chastised for her words but this kid should be off limits? He is using equally stupid hyperbole. "pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children" All Ingraham said is he was sour grapes because he hadn't gotten into the college of his choice. Frankly, Hogg's comment is far worse, far worse. 

BTW both are receiving blow back from their comments, although Hogg is getting far less blow back.. Kinda shoots a few holes in your theory that white folk aren't subject to consequences from their words, eh?

Edited by Kivalo

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Some genius.  Made no mention of being proud, just noted that Tom has been all around the country and met a bunch of folks, including my brother and our wives.  Spin that any way you'd like, the rest of us think its a good thing.  If you were such a genius, you'd understand why no one wants you over there.  It has nothing to do with being liberal, it has everything to do with being an annoying douchebag.   Instead you double down on the obnoxious and annoying.  The fact that you seem to enjoy your role here in that manner speaks volumes.  Then again, its also a good indication why your party keeps losing electoral races nationally.  Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

They make great allies.  Spread propaganda and lies, behave like hypocrites, then call everyone stupid. :lol: 

He seems to be under the impression that people actually buy his schtick.  Thankfully my mouse has a great scroll feature.

How many close forum friends are you up to now Drift bitch?   Is it 60?

noticed this started a week ago, is Laura back on air or did her pre-planned vacation go longer?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No. Why should Ingraham be chastised for her words but this kid should be off limits? He is using equally stupid hyperbole. "pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children" All Ingraham said is he was sour grapes because he hadn't gotten into the college of his choice. Frankly, Hogg's comment is far worse, far worse. 

BTW both are receiving blow back from their comments, although Hogg is getting far less blow back.. Kinda shoots a few holes in your theory that white folk aren't subject to consequences from their words, eh?

I never said they weren't subject to consequences. They just think they shouldn't be.

Like I said, you appear to be very confused. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I never said they weren't subject to consequences. They just think they shouldn't be.

Like I said, you appear to be very confused. 

No shit they don't think they should be, hardly anyone who says something that receives blow back thinks they should get said blow back, this isn't limited to white people.

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, Kivalo said:

No shit they don't think they should be, hardly anyone who says something that receives blow back thinks they should get said blow back. I already said this.

So we agree, yet you continue to argue with me like we don't. Why is that?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So we agree, yet you continue to argue with me like we don't. Why is that?

Because you have been implying it is only a white people thing to not like getting blow back.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know right...everything boils down to that. :lol:

It does. Especially amongst white conservatives. They think they can say anything and nobody should be able to do anything about it.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It really boils down to White entitlement

GkjRo7N.gif

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Just look at the fascist organizers that are trying to shoehorn their way into college campus speaking engagements.

6e2ngHY.gif

• Haha 2