Check your account email address ×

Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

She’s down a pile of money. She took him on and so far is losing. These dumbasses are strutting around like a “preplanned vacation “is winning 

shes out fuck all till renegotiaiton time if they don't come back oir get replaced and her ratings are down

this kid wants to play tough guy then whine when people take shots back,  once you choose to be the mouthpiece you take the good with that bad and that does for the kid as well as ingraham.  

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The little fucking piece of shit is out being used as a pawn advocating for the outright destruction of our constitutional rights and you are concerned with whether or not he has a potty mouth.....sweet fuck dude

Yeah, that isn't what is being discussed though...

Sweet fuck dude, pay attention.

Neal

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

YouTube can direct you further, I'm not going to post every one. In Tweeting Alex Jones he was using some profound language as well. Saying adults are fucking stupid for not being in tune with social media etc.... :dunno:

@NaturallyAspirated

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah, that isn't what is being discussed though...

Sweet fuck dude, pay attention.

Neal

Who gives a fuck if he curses.....why would that even be discussed and why would you engage in the discussion

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck if he curses.....why would that even be discussed and why would you engage in the discussion

Who cares if Laura said hes whiney?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dunno, apparently it is important enough that some people brought it up.  I just commented and said I had not seen a clip of him cursing.  :dunno:

I was simply looking for evidence to support the claim that he was foul mouthed, that's all.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Everyone bitching to boycott the sponsors that left seem all up in arms about it.  :dunno:

Apparently we shouldn't be using Geico insurance or Rachael Ray pet food.... :lol:

Neal

The bottom line is the left and their butthurt tactics like using boycotts to stifle a differing opinion is stupid. Why would anyone support that or the companies that follow suit? :dunno: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Who cares if Laura said hes whiney?

No shit huh? I would have liked her to call him what he is .......an annoying little poorly educated mouthpiece for a disgusting movement to restrict our freedoms. I'd like to beat that little piece of shit within half inch of his life 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Everyone bitching to boycott the sponsors that left seem all up in arms about it.  :dunno:

Apparently we shouldn't be using Geico insurance or Rachael Ray pet food.... :lol:

Neal

You can do what you wish, I'll stop using the dog food as it's my only option, you shouldn't be using geico regardless :lol:

41 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I wouldn't consider it a vortex, more like a swirling, like the water going round and round in the toilet bowl when you flush... :salute:

Beware of the floaters that force you to flush 3 or 4 times. You proved your point, Neal still doesn’t get it. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Beware of the floaters that force you to flush 3 or 4 times. You proved your point, Neal still doesn’t get it. 

What is it that I don't get?  I just asked about a clip of him cursing, which I had not seen previously. 

You keep coming with the gotcha routine and it's getting old man.  Meh.

Neal

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What is it that I don't get?  I just asked about a clip of him cursing, which I had not seen previously. 

You keep coming with the gotcha routine and it's getting old man.  Meh.

Neal

So is your vortex...