Check your account email address ×

Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I just find it funny the way the numbers kept climbing while you were trying to pretend that you had value.

You just come off as a whiney bitch most of the time. Every group keeps a whiney bitch around to laugh at.  If you don't think there's one in your group, then I have news for you.  

BTW. Your hard on for Ms Ingram is noted.  

Oh, so now I "pretend to have value". :lol:  :wtf:  Actually, just pointing out that some of us actually know each other off the boards.  You make it sound like having friends is worthy of ridicule.  Your brain is wired pretty strange if thats what you get out of it.  As far as how I come off, thats a matter of perception I guess, you're free to think whatever you want.  But while we're at it, you come off as someone who got picked on alot as a kid and was bullied.  As Zam would say, someone who took alotta dodge balls to the face.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I like what passes for clever amongst the Trumpsters. 

Hey I know its a far cry from sharing boogers and ear wax...like you guys do...but we try.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so now I "pretend to have value". :lol:  :wtf:  Actually, just pointing out that some of us actually know each other off the boards.  You make it sound like having friends is worthy of ridicule.  Your brain is wired pretty strange if thats what you get out of it.  As far as how I come off, thats a matter of perception I guess, you're free to think whatever you want.  But while we're at it, you come off as someone who got picked on alot as a kid and was bullied.  As Zam would say, someone who took alotta dodge balls to the face.

50 something years old and still can't shake the laughter , sound & feel   of ripping underwear pulled beyond their limits.  sad really.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

50 something years old and still can't shake the laughter , sound & feel   of ripping underwear pulled beyond their limits.  sad really.

Is that what happened to you two growing up? Lots of wedgies?  Is that why you need guns to feel safe?  The thought of teenagers rallying for gun laws have you really shaken up. 

Poor snowflakes. 

Watching you attack high school kids because you are scared of their power is something. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that what happened to you two growing up? Lots of wedgies?  Is that why you need guns to feel safe?  The thought of teenagers rallying for gun laws have you really shaken up. 

Poor snowflakes. 

Watching you attack high school kids because you are scared of their power is something. 

thats it buddy.....get it all out. been long enough, time to let it go.