Check your account email address ×

Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I see, so you just wish to disregard his apology out of hand, because you don't like his tweeting.  I see.

Neal

This answers your question 

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Yea it was someone else, he got confused :lol: so gullible

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

267D70AE-5E0A-4D82-8B45-28B3CEA1B680.jpeg

Typical right wing lies. It’s not criticizing their opinions that’s the problem. It’s personal attacks, lies and name calling from adults directed at teens. It appears that the teens are ready to debate the issues. 

Some stupid fucker on here wanted to talk about the size of the kids arms. Freak. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical right wing lies. It’s not criticizing their opinions that’s the problem. It’s personal attacks, lies and name calling from adults directed at teens. It appears that the teens are ready to debate the issues. 

Some stupid fucker on here wanted to talk about the size of the kids arms. Freak. 

IMG_3887.GIF.e966eaf426981a87fa0c95f96790752c.GIF

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shaddup Nancy 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Any links to a debate? A real debate not a CNN fluffer

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Any links to a debate? A real debate not a CNN fluffer

He agreed to a debate and then chickened out. Big surprise here, revdork has no clue. 

On 4/1/2018 at 9:00 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Vince is really invested in this Hogg kid....weird.

I like seeing kids get involved and making noise, even the pro gun kids who made a heart out on the school football field, god bless them all :bc:

Although I will admit it's funny to see you guys get all worked up about Hogg :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I like seeing kids get involved and making noise, even the pro gun kids who made a heart out on the school football field, god bless them all :bc:

Although I will admit it's funny to see you guys get all worked up about Hogg :lol: 

I think it’s funny watching you flop like a fat dago fish changing your positions on issues. 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes kids know all about real life. 

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hogg is trying to limit or take away your rights. I think its strange that this doesnt seem to concern you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No one is getting worked up over Hogg, what the right gets worked up about is the left  using kids to push their agenda.

For being a self proclaimed smart guy I'm surprised you don' see this?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

No one is getting worked up over Hogg, what the right gets worked up about is the left  using kids to push their agenda.

For being a self proclaimed smart guy I'm surprised you don' see this?

No one is getting worked up over Hogg. Fckn hilarious. 

First they tell him to stay in school. Then they say he should be punished. Then they spend weeks making up lies, videos, memes etc to discredit him. But that’s not getting worked up. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No one is getting worked up over Hogg. Fckn hilarious. 

First they tell him to stay in school. Then they say he should be punished. Then they spend weeks making up lies, videos, memes etc to discredit him. But that’s not getting worked up. 

Sounds like what liberals do...

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No one is getting worked up over Hogg. Fckn hilarious

No kidding,  You are foaming at the mouth, punching your fingers into the keyboard, and pissing your pants.  so you don't miss a single Hogg post.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hogg is trying to limit or take away your rights. I think its strange that this doesnt seem to concern you. 

21 years old, in depth background checks, a 10 or 15 round mag limit it all works for me, you may disagree and god bless you if you do.

I've never needed more than one round for a whitetail, and have never used more than two shells on one bird :bc: