Check your account email address ×

Donations to the NRA have tripled since the parkland crisis actors showed up

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Retired supreme court judge Stevens pretty much just torpedoed any chance of the Dems getting control of the House in the mid terms.

Wanna have some fun. Go to dem underground and read some gun threads. Talk about a subject they cannot agree on.

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Wanna have some fun. Go to dem underground and read some gun threads. Talk about a subject they cannot agree on.

Are they all still in agreeance about Collusion over there though?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Retired supreme court judge Stevens pretty much just torpedoed any chance of the Dems getting control of the House in the mid terms.

When I verified it was actually true and not a satire piece (astonishing), the first thing I thought was, this judge really dislikes the Dem party.  Priceless.

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That place really is fun.  So much idiocy and sadness.  I got in one thread a while back where they were literally posting about breaking down and crying over what’s gping on.  Considering suicide?  Wut? :lol:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And in other news pro Trump Roseannes return to prime time attracted 18 million viewers, 10% more than her finale 21 years ago.  Suck it Jimmy Kimmel. :lol: 

Across all age groups.  Very interesting indeed.  These are the people the Dems have wrote off as deplorable and insignificant. Hollywood  and elitist liberals live in a bubble where their own self importance outweighs reality.  Barr may be a Trump hater herself, but realizes "the Conners" are working class people and  are the ones who put Trump in office. Just look at the condescending posts and memes put up by resident libs, you start to get a picture of why they are failing so badly.    

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Across all age groups.  Very interesting indeed.  These are the people the Dems have wrote off as deplorable and insignificant. Hollywood  and elitist liberals live in a bubble where their own self importance outweighs reality.  Barr may be a Trump hater herself, but realizes "the Conners" are working class people and  are the ones who put Trump in office. Just look at the condescending posts and memes put up by resident libs, you start to get a picture of why they are failing so badly.    

:slapping:

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And in other news pro Trump Roseannes return to prime time attracted 18 million viewers, 10% more than her finale 21 years ago.  Suck it Jimmy Kimmel. :lol: 

I didn't watch but I've read it's well written and doesn't lean either way

2 hours ago, Shifty said:

I didn't watch but I've read it's well written and doesn't lean either way

She has made a point of being a trump supporter to make the show feel like a typical middle class family. I hope someone in Hollywood is paying attention here. All those states in the middle were a certain color in the last election for reasons they just don’t get.

9 hours ago, Edmo said:

She has made a point of being a trump supporter to make the show feel like a typical middle class family. I hope someone in Hollywood is paying attention here. All those states in the middle were a certain color in the last election for reasons they just don’t get.

Knew this was coming.................ROSANNE BACKLASH!!!!!! :lol: 

Even though it is pretend it didn't stop the left wing loons from going after her. no less than three articles this morning attacking her.  She is a NAZI!!!!!  Take your pussy hats off you disgusting old hypocrite twats.

On 3/29/2018 at 7:38 AM, Cold War said:

:lmao:

Screenshot_20180329-190009.jpg

• Haha 2