Check your account email address ×

The Kids are Walking.

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Because that isn’t “teaching democracy”. Lol.  Our librul educators being handed their teaching points by the Dems.  Some of it is going on in N. Wisconsin.  Local news is covering  it and it’s a clusterfuck.  Clearly these teachers aren’t taking any of Obama’s classes...or they are..who knows.  Nothing about it from my school though.  I asked my daughter about it and she just rolled her eyes.  Not exactly sure what that means but I feel she doesn’t have whiney protesting in her blood. If she did, I’d want a DNA test done.

In typical liberal fashion, this isn't making it an inconvenience for anyone except the students and teachers that actually want to teach and learn.  If you wanted to really see what kind of activists these students are, let them sit after school for 17 minutes.  But, the liberals in charge know that they wouldn't get many students to do such a thing, because in the end, they are just using it as a way to get out of class vs actually making a statement.  Pathetic if you ask me.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I sat down with the 13 years old yesterday to ask if she heard if our schools were walking out or not and if she knew exactly why they were doing what they were doing. We had a good discussion but she admitted, on her own, that more then half would have no idea why they were walking out other then "the shooting in Florida" and most would just walk out to simply just "walk out". Ya...free time outside during school hours  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I sat down with the 13 years old yesterday to ask if she heard if our schools were walking out or not and if she knew exactly why they were doing what they were doing. We had a good discussion but she admitted, on her own, that more then half would have no idea why they were walking out other then "the shooting in Florida" and most would just walk out to simply just "walk out". Ya...free time outside during school hours  :lol: 

Just remember what schools actually promoted this.....they have open enrollment around my area and if this was promoted by the teachers and administration in the school my kids attend, then my kids would be applying for a different place for education.

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Nope, being ignorant of what is going on with students is though.

:lol:

Neal

What in the hell do these students know anyway?  They're barely old enough and capable enough to wipe their own ass without watching the proper way to do it on youtube first.

I refuse to give them that much credit.

And i'm gonna include my own kids and their close friends right in with that assessment.

Edited by hayward
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

exhibit A for Kneal.  

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

What in the hell do these students know anyway?  They're barely old enough and capable enough to wipe their own ass without watching the proper way to do it on youtube first.

And i'm gonna include my own kids and their close friends right in with that assessment.

Maybe they know that they don’t want to be murdered at school?  Are your kids smart enough to have that figured out?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This whole thing is turning into one big clusterfuck at school.  Just had a buddy call me about it and my daughter is lighting up my phone.  I'm a second away from getting in the truck.  What the fuck is wrong with these "educators"?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother fucker I'm getting pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a Bozo :lol: 

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

You know what I know, a lot of these kids will be voters in the very near future :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hayward said:

In defense of your statement, this generation was eating tide pods a month ago... But at the same time, they have every right to dissent as the rest of us. Harnessing that dissent into productive means takes trial and error. Good for them for being American. Bette than them sitting on their phones playing candy crush or whatever they play now. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You know what I know, a lot of these kids will be voters in the very near future :thumbsup: 

That’s what terrifies them... 

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Isn't that a scary thought?

Will they pick Trump, or Oprah?  :lol:

Edited by hayward

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In defense of your statement, this generation was eating tide pods a month ago... But at the same time, they have every right to dissent as the rest of us. Harnessing that dissent into productive means takes trial and error. Good for them for being American. Bette than them sitting on their phones playing candy crush or whatever they play now. 

Apparently as seen below.

Just now, hayward said:

Isn't that a scary thought?

Not at all, in my opinion it's great to see the current generation of adolescents take hold of a current event and try to shape what there future and what there future childrens world will be like.

Progress is what the future has always been about, if mankind didn't embrace it we would be stuck living in caves or worse yet the middle ages.

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In defense of this generation, Tide Pods are fucking delicious :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe they know that they don’t want to be murdered at school?  Are your kids smart enough to have that figured out?

Oh....so they just figured that out and this walkout will prevent them from being murdered how again?

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a Bozo :lol: 

Dude, from what I've seen since I've been here, you need to check your hypocrisy, integrity, intellect level and most of all, your ego.  Your "skills" just don't seem  to match the justification for it.  :lol:

This was a complete idiocy on display and now there's talk of lawsuits and suspensions/expulsions now.  Students are name calling and this little shit show has divided the school..

SO, if there is one picture that can subtly describe our current  education system and our liberal media...this has to be it.  (it looks like WAPO has taken it down already....  :lmao:)

Walk out.jpg

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, from what I've seen since I've been here, you need to check your hypocrisy, integrity, intellect level and most of all, your ego.  Your "skills" just don't seem  to match the justification for it.  :lol:

This was a complete idiocy on display and now there's talk of lawsuits and suspensions/expulsions now.  Students are name calling and this little shit show has divided the school..

SO, if there is one picture that can subtly describe our current  education system and our liberal media...this has to be it.  (it looks like WAPO has taken it down already....  :lmao:)

Walk out.jpg

“Complete idiocy” - before or after you arrived?

What’s wrong with that poster?

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Walk out.jpg

i don't agree this idiotic at all, but that poster is funny. wonder if he was missing english class? 

56 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

what is te chance of that .00001%   prob less

the only conversation parents need to have wiht these kids is the fact they stand a bettter chance dying on their way to school whether by foot or by us or by car than they do being in a mass shooting so quick yer bitchin and get back to class.  Police playing into the fear to try to push their militant agendas making it worse.  Timing couldn't have been worse right after this happened they put a new 200 camera security system and another school resource officer on the ballot to the tune of $500k year 1,  $100k ongoing thats going to do fuck all besides maybe catching some kids smoking the pot.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Kids don’t care about spelling anymore.  It’s annoying but it is what it is.

Oh yes, presenting yourself as not only ignorant but non-caring about it is a virtue to some.  I can see that.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

what is te chance of that .00001%   prob less

the only conversation parents need to have wiht these kids is the fact they stand a bettter chance dying on their way to school whether by foot or by us or by car than they do being in a mass shooting so quick yer bitchin and get back to class.  Police playing into the fear to try to push their militant agendas making it worse.  Timing couldn't have been worse right after this happened they put a new 200 camera security system and another school resource officer on the ballot to the tune of $500k year 1,  $100k ongoing thats going to do fuck all besides maybe catching some kids smoking the pot.  

We've been doing our best to bring our children up as victims, now...it's apparently important we start instilling fear also.  Unreal.