Check your account email address ×

The Kids are Walking.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wonder if they invited "Coach Touchy Feely" to participate? :lol:

Oh....he's popular!!!  He probably helped prepare the young lads in the locker room.  Soothing their loins for the walk.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

The description sounds like one you’d make.....full of knee jerk emotion :lmao: 

How is it knee jerk emotion....that's exactly what these stupid walkouts are. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Vinney.  "Progress".....YEAH...  "Thanks Obama!!!"  AMIRITE?  How's Trump working out for you all?  Nice.  Yeahhhhh...super duper!  

:lol2:

Shit...the left would lose their minds!  Wait...which "GOD"...cuz, that would matter.  :lol:

Financially Trump's HUGE taxcut is working out great for me on a few different levels, how it's going to work out for the USA's debt issue is another story.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just talked to my daughter and what a bunch of orchestrated bullshit and just like I thought the kids that didn't walkout were looked down on by those that did....glad she is independent and has backbone.

IOW's you are happy that she did what daddy told her to do :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Financially Trump's HUGE taxcut is working out great for me on a few different levels, how it's going to work out for the USA's debt issue is another story.

Well, being the man of high principal that your are, I'm sure you're going to send all that money back or donate it to a worthy charity.  You know, set an example? Or are you already setting the proper example? 

You probably didn't understand that last question.  It was an insult.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, being the man of high principal that your are, I'm sure you're going to send all that money back or donate it to a worthy charity.  You know, set an example? Or are you already setting the proper example? 

You probably didn't understand that last question.  It was an insult.  :lmao:

Heaven helps those who help themselves :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

IOW's you are happy that she did what daddy told her to do :lol: 

I didn't tell her to do anything.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This whole thing is turning into one big clusterfuck at school.  Just had a buddy call me about it and my daughter is lighting up my phone.  I'm a second away from getting in the truck.  What the fuck is wrong with these "educators"?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother fucker I'm getting pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little Zambitch. Kids aren’t protesting the way he thinks they should. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This whole thing is turning into one big clusterfuck at school.  Just had a buddy call me about it and my daughter is lighting up my phone.  I'm a second away from getting in the truck.  What the fuck is wrong with these "educators"?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother fucker I'm getting pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIGGERED 

Just watched a teacher interviewed from local HS.  " Sometimes you have to break the rules when it is a good cause".

What??!!!  :lol:

All these zero tolerance,  facist , by the book,  assholes, are all about breaking the rules?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Organized political activism doesn't have a place in public schools.  Same with religion.

Yeah. Because making your own choices and sticking up for what you believe in is un-American. Dissent should be a class they have to take. It’s what we are founded on. So you don’t agree with why they walked out? Fine, neither do I, but their right and American prerogative to express their beliefs is as important as it gets. Oh no they missed 20 minutes of class... Psh. You as a vet should be cheering on the action of dissent and protest. Regardless of the message as long as it is of legal standing. 

Very peaceful,and uneventful walk out here today.  The Clown Posse dumbfucks are the ones making an issue over it because it doesn’t support their narrative.....typical Repug double standard :lmao: 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor little Zambitch. Kids aren’t protesting the way he thinks they should. 

Beta cuck.  Go teach your children how to protest for what you feel sad and helpless about...like a good, tiny fisted, weak wristed cunt. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

TRIGGERED 

Yep.  Fucking librulz thinking it “takes a village” will have me putting them down in a hurry.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sorry, king shit. 

Don’t be sorry.  Be smarter.  A lot smarter.  Take classes or something.

54 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah. Because making your own choices and sticking up for what you believe in is un-American. Dissent should be a class they have to take. It’s what we are founded on. So you don’t agree with why they walked out? Fine, neither do I, but their right and American prerogative to express their beliefs is as important as it gets. Oh no they missed 20 minutes of class... Psh. You as a vet should be cheering on the action of dissent and protest. Regardless of the message as long as it is of legal standing. 

I don’t like this blind liberal side of you sprinkled with false patriotism. This was an out of control liberal education system planning, coordinating and indoctrinating a politicized event for our children while blindsiding and side stepping the parents input. All on the taxpayer buck.  Many will answer for it.

Now, go get Neal.  

:pan:

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Very peaceful,and uneventful walk out here today.  The Clown Posse dumbfucks are the ones making an issue over it because it doesn’t support their narrative.....typical Repug double standard :lmao: 

For all of you applauding this little stunt,  take a look at this worthless fucking idiot.  Then go look in the mirror.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t like this blind liberal side of you sprinkled with false patriotism. This was an out of control liberal education system planning, coordinating and indoctrinating a politicized event for our children while blindsiding and side stepping the parents input. All on the taxpayer buck.  Many will answer for it.

Now, go get Neal.  

:pan:

Out of control? Lol yeah ok. You're wayyyyy too triggered here.

When my kid got in trouble, the school administration told us our kid gave up all his rights when he walked through those doors. Which entitled them to take his property,  unlawful search,  coherse a criminal confession without us present.

Now we are going to talk about how it is the students right to assemble and free speech?  Fuck those hypocrites.  If they didn't agree with the cause they would be cracking down on any kid that walked out of class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Out of control? Lol yeah ok. You're wayyyyy too triggered here.

Yep.  Right now me and at least a 20 other parents expect to be “de-cocked” during a face to face with the District superintendent about this.  That fucking worm anyway.  It sounds like this is snowballing big time.  

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

When my kid got in trouble, the school administration told us our kid gave up all his rights when he walked through those doors. Which entitled them to take his property,  unlawful search,  coherse a criminal confession without us present.

Now we are going to talk about how it is the students right to assemble and free speech?  Fuck those hypocrites.  If they didn't agree with the cause they would be cracking down on any kid that walked out of class.

Exactly.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Right now me and at least a 20 other parents expect to be “de-cocked” during a face to face with the District superintendent about this.  That fucking worm anyway.  It sounds like this is snowballing big time.  

Exactly.  

If they are decent.....they will listen to your drivel, laugh, and tell you to get the fuck out of the office. :lmao: The only snowballing is between  your fucked up ears :bigfinger:  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

If they are decent.....they will listen to your drivel, laugh, and tell you to get the fuck out of the office. :lmao: The only snowballing is between  your fucked up ears :bigfinger:  :lol: 

Oh, I promise they will be all ears and at full attention.  FULL.  Unlike you, I don’t bluff.

How you made it though a complete cranial suck-out during your failed abortion makes you a science specimen of an epic find.  Even better than that rooster that lives without a head for weeks.  Let me see if I can’t finish it off for all of us.  Hmmmm?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I promise they will be all ears and at full attention.  FULL.  Unlike you, I don’t bluff.

How you made it though a complete cranial suck-out during your failed abortion makes you a science specimen of an epic find.  Even better than that rooster that lives without a head for weeks.  Let me see if I can’t finish it off for all of us.  Hmmmm?

:lmao: Guarantee you’re a fucking local laughing stock :lol: You’re stupidity makes for good laughs over drinks for the local educators :lmao:  Just like here.....you think people care WTF you think...... :lol:   

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I couldn't give 2 shits if kids walk out of class for 15 minutes :lol: I don' know anyone who gives a fuck either, stop making shit up that you think sound's good