Check your account email address ×

The Kids are Walking.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, MiSledder said:

I couldn't give 2 shits if kids walk out of class for 15 minutes :lol: I don' know anyone who gives a fuck either, stop making shit up that you think sound's good

Follow along you stupid Fucker.....Trannyboy is the one who’s making shit up :lmao: Pull his cock out of your ass and follow along :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The irony. 

The real irony is you think TransZam is a stupid fuck....but you’re still on the same team... :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Guarantee you’re a fucking local laughing stock :lol: You’re stupidity makes for good laughs over drinks for the local educators :lmao:  Just like here.....you think people care WTF you think...... :lol:   

Guarantee huh?  Well then, how about some proof?  You up for it?

Good god.  Your house must be just putrid with idiocy, sadness and pathetic self loathing.  And you aren’t even close to being man enough to do anything about it.  Go mop your fucking bathroom.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah. Because making your own choices and sticking up for what you believe in is un-American. Dissent should be a class they have to take. It’s what we are founded on. So you don’t agree with why they walked out? Fine, neither do I, but their right and American prerogative to express their beliefs is as important as it gets. Oh no they missed 20 minutes of class... Psh. You as a vet should be cheering on the action of dissent and protest. Regardless of the message as long as it is of legal standing. 

/thread

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Guarantee huh?  Well then, how about some proof?  You up for it?

Good god.  Your house must be just putrid with idiocy, sadness and pathetic self loathing.  And you aren’t even close to being man enough to do anything about it.  Go mop your fucking bathroom.

I’d say you’re describing someone who’s a ‘mod’ on a fucked up Sled forum and spends the rest of his time posting 30000 long winded and mindless posts on a different forum....... :snack:

:lmao: You’re like taking candy from a kid :lol: 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, honey...

See, let me break it down for him.  THEY are on a “team”.  A busted, dead broke, lost the Super bowl and won’t leave the field 18 months later team.  Everyone else NOT on “their team” is the opposing team that they blame for all of their losses and shortcomings.  

It’s pathetically sad that they somehow find it unifying after watching what they have become.  They are THE standard for identity politics.  It matters not the message or the plan, only that they win at all costs.  They are what the R’s were x1000 in 2009.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

I’d say you’re describing someone who’s a ‘mod’ on a fucked up Sled forum and spends the rest of his time posting 30000 long winded and mindless posts on a different forum....... :snack:

:lmao: You’re like taking candy from a kid :lol: 

A coward dies many times before their death.  You must be ash inside.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

See, let me break it down for him.  THEY are on a “team”.  A busted, dead broke, lost the Siper bowl and won’t leave the field 18 months later team.  Everyone else NOT on “their team” is the opposing team that they blame for all of their losses and shortcomings.  

It’s pathetically sad that they somehow find it unifying after watching what they have become.  They are THE standard for identity politics.  It matters not the message or the plan, only that they win at all costs.  They are what the R’s were x1000 in 2009.  

@xtralettucetomatoe580  listen up....to the Trannyboy breakdown :lmao: 

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If they are decent.....they will listen to your drivel, laugh, and tell you to get the fuck out of the office. :lmao: The only snowballing is between  your fucked up ears :bigfinger:  :lol: 

Surprised they haven't told you to get of the locker room when the players are showering. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Surprised they haven't told you to get of the locker room when the players are showering. 

Not the forum for you to share your fantasies.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Right now me and at least a 20 other parents expect to be “de-cocked” during a face to face with the District superintendent about this.  That fucking worm anyway.  It sounds like this is snowballing big time.  

Exactly.  

I’m sure that he’s shaking in his boots. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

When my kid got in trouble, the school administration told us our kid gave up all his rights when he walked through those doors. Which entitled them to take his property,  unlawful search,  coherse a criminal confession without us present.

Now we are going to talk about how it is the students right to assemble and free speech?  Fuck those hypocrites.  If they didn't agree with the cause they would be cracking down on any kid that walked out of class.

And you let that bullshit fly?  A criminal confession without a parent or guardian present?  Total bullshit.  

Neal

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sure that he’s shaking in his boots. 

:lol:

Why on earth you think these "educators" are beyond reproach is fascinating to me.  I guess no accountability is a Dem thing for government employees.  Huh.  Weird!

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And you let that bullshit fly?  A criminal confession without a parent or guardian present?  Total bullshit.  

Neal

Oh it happens.  Quite a bit.  I got involved a couple years back when they were having students write down their "ongoings" and in turn, handing it over to authorities without consent from parents or guardians.  Uhhhhhh........Big fucking OOOOPS!  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

When my kid got in trouble, the school administration told us our kid gave up all his rights when he walked through those doors. Which entitled them to take his property,  unlawful search,  coherse a criminal confession without us present.

Now we are going to talk about how it is the students right to assemble and free speech?  Fuck those hypocrites.  If they didn't agree with the cause they would be cracking down on any kid that walked out of class.

See, they were not part of the "team"  Whichever that means.

If one kid decides to make a stand for 17 minutes, he is disruptive, a bully, and an outsider.  But, if you go alone with what they want and everyone else, then it's OK.

Do you think Larry Nassar, or Jerry Sandusky ask if certain people wanted to be part of the "team"?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Why on earth you think these "educators" are beyond reproach is fascinating to me.  I guess no accountability is a Dem thing for government employees.  Huh.  Weird!

They already have accountability.  Accountability from the perspective of a delusional stupid fuck like you doesn't mean much......better off without your warped version of accountability.  

The irony of yuu bragging about your 'independent' kid while being triggered by kids who actually exercised their own 'independence' you claim to champion.