Check your account email address ×

Spring checking sleds

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you are saying that since the numbers are up in the UP its because they have snow.....but since the numbers are down in MN where they have had poor winters ITS BECAUSE THE SPORT IS DYING IOHVFHVFVFNVUHVGUHIVGIHVGIOJVIJIJ V

You arent too bright :lol: 

Few good winters in a row and the numbers will be right back where they were 

Dude, don't be dumb, you must be drowning bad in the rapids of Coors Creek.:lmao: The numbers are not up in the UP, everybody flocks there when mother nature is a whore and I can guarantee you if reg. numbers are down 1/3  in 17 years in Minnesota alone, they're down in every snowbelt state across the board, now stop being stupid.

It sure aint the prices that are causing the numbers to go down....its shit winters and kids that would rather play xbox and snapchat dick pics than be outside on a sled

New zr580 in 1995 was over 6000$ ........A new Indy 600 today is 8500$ and its 3x the sled  ......so 22 years later and the sled price is up what 30%

Yah....its not the cost

Bennytoomany, here's a clip I found from an article about Michigan snowmobiling, I'll stop picking on Minnesota now. :lmao:

Another number to consider is the number of registered snowmobiles. At one point Michigan had the most registered snowmobiles in the U.S. After the recession, this state lost 100,000 registered snowmobilers. Since then the state has been hovering around 200,000 registered sleds

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

running the etec another year.  focusing on fishing way more then sledding these days.  prob buy a tundra or a skandic next

Newfie jr.

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

running the etec another year.  focusing on fishing way more then sledding these days.  prob buy a tundra or a skandic next

Next it will be be a fishing Kayak, then just a Kayak and then its game over.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, raced for Scheuring(Doo) until around 2014 I think.  Then went to run Leighton's team for Poo.  That's when I knew Doo could officially give a shit less about racing.  Their team management was fucking shit.

Doo doesn't really give much of a shit about racing unless it is sno-x. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've never seen anything more awkward than that fucking Nytro trying to go around a SnoX track :lol: I swear it was a setup that it actually won.....Yamaha paid for that win and the other manus let them have it 

Racing the early Nytros in XC was downright dangerous. 

6 hours ago, Jet said:

The sports dead. In the last 12 days we've had 29 inches of snow, mild temps and I've put on over 1400 miles, nobody's riding!!

i remember back in the 90's you couldn't find a seat in the bar with hundreds parked outside, them days are gone

dealers have leftovers and markets flooded with used sleds. 

Writings on the wall

I remember back in the poker run days when any small town with a hotel would host a poker run and fill up any hotel around.  Don't know where the nearest poker run is now.  So much more stuff to do now too. 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’d buy new but nobody is making what I want. Leading hp in the 800 class. I bought that in 2010 and it’s still the highest hp 800 wtf

cat detuned those 800 HO in 2011 ?  I remember tons of people dumping their 09 cat 800's to buy 2010 800 HO's. 

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’d buy new but nobody is making what I want. Leading hp in the 800 class. I bought that in 2010 and it’s still the highest hp 800 wtf

Poo 850 ftw

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

cat detuned those 800 HO in 2011 ?  I remember tons of people dumping their 09 cat 800's to buy 2010 800 HO's. 

They did a little in 11. Then the 12’s were down like 10 hp