Check your account email address ×

Spring checking sleds

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I tend to believe it.  I think they've tightened up their A arms and epoxy practices on their front ends.  Haven't read to much about them tweaking up lately.  I think Doo has too but those modules in the front were a tinfoiled mess.  

I think everyone agrees on that. Mountain guys were really pissed about how weak those modules were. 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the rider forward Rev appeared as a concept in 2001 and Blair had it for SX in 2002.  AC,   Yamaha and Poo spent the first season laughing at it and trying to convince everyone is was a stupid fad.  After that season, they were all at the drawing board trying to catch up.  Well, not Yamaha.  It’s still a fad to them. :lmao:

I know your going to call me a liar, but I actually witnessed a Yamaha win a sno x race, it was man made sno at my buddy's track and it was who ever got the hole shot won!!

there was like 2 Yamaha fans in the whole crowd that clapped.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the rider forward Rev appeared as a concept in 2001 and Blair had it for SX in 2002.  AC,   Yamaha and Poo spent the first season laughing at it and trying to convince everyone is was a stupid fad.  After that season, they were all at the drawing board trying to catch up.  Well, not Yamaha.  It’s still a fad to them. :lmao:

I remember when Blair showed up with that wild looking machine. Never thought it would totally change sledding!

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I remember when Blair showed up with that wild looking machine. Never thought it would totally change sledding!

I got my first rev in 2006. It was a renegade 600sdi. After I rode that thing for the first time I didn't want to ride the old style ever again. Still don't. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I got my first rev in 2006. It was a renegade 600sdi. After I rode that thing for the first time I didn't want to ride the old style ever again. Still don't. 

And to think brp almost trashed it. Thought it was too far out there!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

and he could be 6'10 and it wouldnt be germane to the discussion :lol: have you met our friend Jet before.....he's a little "off" 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So 5 pages of waste and nobody Snow Checking anything?:lol:

I'm still getting prices and working out deals.....not 100% committed but more interested than I have been in a long long time 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm still getting prices and working out deals.....not 100% committed but more interested than I have been in a long long time 

Looking more likely to be an 850 Switchback Assault for me.:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Same here....loved that sled. 

Actually a few years after that I bought a 2003 Rev 600 HO....2006 Gade was waaaaaaayyy better.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Same here. Have till April 11th. Think I'll spring order the expedition sport g4 with your favorite, the 900Ace! 

95 fucking sweet hp baby!! Lol

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

About 20% so looking at the 1.3 track.  Likely stopped considering the Doo, but looking at the Indy XC as well.  

From what all the guys that rode them are saying that XC is the cats ass