Check your account email address ×

Well Trump knocked it out of the park

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/08/century-aluminum-ceo-were-bringing-back-300-jobs-thanks-to-trump-tariffs.html

You will read more and more of these stories in the coming weeks. My Brother is a salary employee at an Aluminum Foundry and they have been seeing business tick up steadily for the last year and this is gonna kick that into overdrive for them.

I am really impressed with the way Trump handled this a kudos to him. Hopefully this gets more countries to the table to negotiate fair bilateral trade deals that benefit their workers and ours 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Democrats hate the American middle class

Its gonna be fucking awesome when once again.....none of these massive economy destroying job losses ever materialize. ......the fear mongering pieces of fuck will be on to the next bullshit

It's almost like you can hear America's engine starting for the first time in a Looong time. Every business owner I talk to says the same thing. Can't keep up with orders- production. It's a pretty good feeling. 

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

It's almost like you can hear America's engine starting for the first time in a Looong time. Every business owner I talk to says the same thing. Can't keep up with orders- production. It's a pretty good feeling. 

Things have been cranking pretty damn good Since Trump took over......Obama was a disaster and authored the worst recovery in history. His recovery felt like an 8 year recession

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're welcome bud :bc:   

Like I said yesterday......I still wouldnt vote for the guy based on his assault on my 4th amendment.....but I will give him credit for taking this on and doing the right thing in a very smart manner. He is going to win a lot of trade discussions and deals going forward

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dems are literally in the biggest losers seat EVER in America....and Trumpy keeps rollin’!!!!!!!

:bc:

....and I laugh and laugh and laugh. :lol:

They are not only that, but they only talk about government run programs to help the unemployed, instead of trying to create jobs for the unemployed.  It's a stark contrast from trying to create prosperity rather than reliance.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They are not only that, but they only talk about government run programs to help the unemployed, instead of trying to create jobs for the unemployed.  It's a stark contrast from trying to create prosperity rather than reliance.

Democrats are dependent on people being reliant on the govt 

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They look more and more like the boy that cired wolf every day.  Soooo much bitterness and hate.  It's a loser for them.  Now the DACA folks are in their shit.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Democrats are dependent on people being reliant on the govt 

And with out illegal immigration down...and getting tougher.  Ooooof!!!  They are not gaining any votes at all.  Who the fuck wants to be part of that hot mess?  Yuck.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Zero clown leftards have posted in this thread :news: now the news is Trumps going to meet with Rocket Man :bc: 

Imagine the conspiracy theories that the fucking imbeciles will dream up from that one  :lol:   :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They look more and more like the boy that cired wolf every day.  Soooo much bitterness and hate.  It's a loser for them.  Now the DACA folks are in their shit. 

Hysterical! Snakes in the garden, knife in the back, delirium, cluster fuck. This is awesome! :saluting:

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh fuck the country is becoming more educated but less intelligent.

thats what happens when the libs convince everyone to go to college,  people get book smart and lose common sense.  Liberals destroying america 1 kid at a time.  :bc:  when people at 18 had to go out and get a job and it wasn't about doing what feels good America was the greatest country on earth.  

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh fuck the country is becoming more educated but less intelligent.

Higher education is often equated with lower intelligence 

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A few policy tweaks and some anti-moron pills and he would have 75% approval rating.

Neal

Pretty much. But there is a large contingent of this country that no matter what trump does, are predisposed to hating him. 

If Trump would have opposed the illegal reauthorization of FISA law I would be able to get behind him......as it sits there is really nothing that he can do to convert me to supporter