Check your account email address ×

Well Trump knocked it out of the park

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And you know China is feeding their cows aborted fetuses and other sick shit. Maybe even growing synthetic beef in a lab. I dont trust those slanty-eyed mother fuckers!!!!

Do you ever wonder what terms the Chinese use when describing Americans? Any ideas? :lmao:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking crying ass Neal would be throwing a shit fit if china was growing more beef than the rest of the world combined and then dumping it on our market illegally driving the cost of beef down and snuffing out our domestic farmers

Fucking hack 

Yeah so you are going down the fuck any industry but the one you are in eh?  

Ignorant fuck.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fuck if it is bullshit, open your damn eyes.

Neal

Like I said you fucking hack.....you'd be crying your pussy off if China was growing more beef than the entire world combined.....subsidizing it to drive the price down and then dumping it on our shores with their only concern being destruction of the american beef industry

You would be crying blood right out your pussy begging for tariffs and action the counter it

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah so you are going down the fuck any industry but the one you are in eh?  

Ignorant fuck.

Neal

Nope......I am going down the preventing countries from illegally dumping their subsidized product on our shores you fucking hack.....get your head out of your ass Neal 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Like I said you fucking hack.....you'd be crying your pussy off if China was growing more beef than the entire world combined.....subsidizing it to drive the price down and then dumping it on our shores with their only concern being destruction of the american beef industry

You would be crying blood right out your pussy begging for tariffs and action the counter it

I would not, in fact I gave props to Obama for doing his tariff work against the Chinese steel.  Chinese steel is at it's lowest couple years of import in a decade and a half.

I certainly wouldn't go trying to fuck over steel workers if China was importing beef in such a way, meanwhile you spout anti-beef ignoance all over the place.  Fucking idiot.

Neal

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope......I am going down the preventing countries from illegally dumping their subsidized product on our shores you fucking hack.....get your head out of your ass Neal 

Yet that is nothing to do with TPP and screwing over the agriculture industry.

Fuck off you giant ignoramus.

Neal

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I would not, in fact I gave props to Obama for doing his tariff work against the Chinese steel.  Chinese steel is at it's lowest couple years of import in a decade and a half.

I certainly wouldn't go trying to fuck over steel workers if China was importing beef in such a way, meanwhile you spout anti-beef ignoance all over the place.  Fucking idiot.

Neal

Why you gotta lie Neal ......2017 was a record year for imports and the only reason was chinese steel .....Obamas bullshit was toothless and did nothing to help. This has been explained to you countless times yet your brain just cant process it. You are basically snowrider

You are a fucking hack......the end 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why you gotta lie Neal ......2017 was a record year for imports and the only reason was chinese steel .....Obamas bullshit was toothless and did nothing to help. This has been explained to you countless times yet your brain just cant process it. You are basically snowrider

You are a fucking hack......the end 

:lol:

Ignoramus.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny shit....we subsidize farmers because other counties do it and now we have to subsidize steel because other countries do it.  If it’s about slave wages and lack of environmental regulations - why do most of you fucks not give a fuck about our own workers wages and champion the rolling back of our environmental regulations.... :snack: 

The truth is most of you don’t give a fuck about either and are simply looking for a government handout/assistance while continually bashing it and mistrusting it......stupid at its finest :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Funny shit....we subsidize farmers because other counties do it and now we have to subsidize steel because other countries do it.  If it’s about slave wages and lack of environmental regulations - why do most of you fucks not give a fuck about our own workers wages and champion the rolling back of our environmental regulations.... :snack: 

The truth is most of you don’t give a fuck about either and are simply looking for a government handout/assistance while continually bashing it and mistrusting it......stupid at its finest :thumbsup:

We arent subsidizing steel you fucking no mind assfucking retard 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

We arent subsidizing steel you fucking no mind assfucking retard 

What’s making consumers pay more because of artificial means called..???  

I think we should only use materials from counties that have real living wages and strong environmental policy.......but that means a Repug led US backed by you and the Clown Posse materials would not qualify... :lmao: You want to hold othe countries to standards that you criticize and support rolling back in our own country..the essence of stupidity :thumbsup:  But you’re receiving the handout so it’s all good :lol: ..

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What’s making consumers pay more because of artificial means called..???  

I think we should only use materials from counties that have real living wages and strong environmental policy.......but that means a Repug led US backed by you and the Clown Posse materials would not qualify... :lmao: You want to hold othe countries to standards that you criticize and support rolling back in our own country..the essence of stupidity :thumbsup:  But you’re receiving the handout so it’s all good :lol: ..

Consumers were paying less because of artificial means fuck head.....all we did was level the playing field.....now fuck off and die you fucking brain dead cuck...

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Consumers were paying less because of artificial means fuck head.....all we did was level the playing field.....now fuck off and die you fucking brain dead cuck...

Artificial means :lmao: Same fucking argument the ag welfare recipients have been using for decades :lol: 

Dude - quit pretending like you give a fuck about wages and environmental standards in China and elsewhere as you champion the demise of the very same issues here......  

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Artificial means :lmao: Same fucking argument the ag welfare recipients have been using for decades :lol: 

Dude - quit pretending like you give a fuck about wages and environmental standards in China and elsewhere as you champion the demise of the very same issues here......  

Nope.....sorry retard. You are wrong like usual 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Truth hurts dumbfuck :thumbsup:

Yah it does.....thats why you run away for months at a time :lol: you want me to send you on another little vaca or what 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah it does.....thats why you run away for months at a time :lol: you want me to send you on another little vaca or what 

:lmao: I come and go as I please.....probably leave again for awhile....the amount of FSCE Clown Posse Stupid has a limit :lol: 

Keep some funds in your account and STFU :bc: